JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ammo makers have contracts with governments, they are clearly specified as to amounts and price. So the ammo makers know their
responsibilities they have to maintain to fill the contracts. They plan for it when they engage in a contract. The ammo makers are in
business to make money, as much as they legally can, and the government likely buys ammo thru the contracts as cheap as anybody
can. Given that, the ammo makers were prepared to fill existing contacts when Covid, George Fuller and Biden came along. I'm
guessin' the equipment they have in place is costly and time consuming, assuming they have space for more, to replace. The existing
equipment is likely being run on multiple shifts at max speed and if it's older equipment the problem is compounded. Then there is
the supply chain that feeds their ammo factories. What are the issues there? Remember toilet paper not too long ago. People were
worried they'd have to wipe with leafs or whatever. It's supply and demand, that's all.

Fuel was definitely added to the fire with the election of BIDEN/HARRIS.

But.....
Wait for it......
Someone will be along shortly......
To mention, that the shortage was well underway, even before the election.

Aloha, Mark

Some guy at the range ran out of ammo for his 9mm ....
.... :rolleyes: seems "his wife" put the wrong box in his range bag :rolleyes:

1612570385880.png

Remington went bankrupt, Vista outdoors bought the ammo/ component business but the plants aren't back up and running yet. Winchester won the contract to run the Lake city ammo plant for the US military so I'll bet the rest of Winchester is feeding that. I mean why out source components when you all ready make them yourself. Federal and CCI are both owned by Vista Outdoors and both are in Lewiston Id. So are they one in the same? I f so we have one organization to feed us all ammo and components. Now add in all the new gun owners that want 2 boxes of ammo to go with their new gun......There you have it, how'd I do?

Indeed. Everyone knows it was the Lizards Aliens of Nibiru that is causing the ammo shortage. :s0165:
You're not far off;)
I have it on reliable authority that all of the bullets, powder and primer production is going to the Space Force Laser and particle beam weaponry development is lagging but the Spacenorgs of Frenabulax are on their way nonetheless. So, they're sending all the powder and primers into space and while there are plans for using metal ores from the moon and asteroids to manufacture projectiles, the buildup takes time so... there go the bullets as well.
The ISS is being modified with Metalstorm launchers and remote Metalstorm launchers are being installed on the dark side of the moon by the Chinese!
Why do you suppose they don't use lead for wheel weights anymore? They need that lead for Space Force as projectiles and shielding from Spacenorg Omega Rays!!

Next, we're going to see runs on aluminum because it shields the brain from Frenabulaxian (Freabulaxine? ite?) cerebrowaves that tend to make people think about sex all the time.

MARK MY WORDS!!!

1612575579515.png 1612575581972.png 1612575583859.png

You're not far off;)
I have it on reliable authority that all of the bullets, powder and primer production is going to the Space Force Laser and particle beam weaponry development is lagging but the Spacenorgs of Frenabulax are on their way nonetheless. So, they're sending all the powder and primers into space and while there are plans for using metal ores from the moon and asteroids to manufacture projectiles, the buildup takes time so... there go the bullets as well.
The ISS is being modified with Metalstorm launchers and remote Metalstorm launchers are being installed on the dark side of the moon by the Chinese!
Why do you suppose they don't use lead for wheel weights anymore? They need that lead for Space Force as projectiles and shielding from Spacenorg Omega Rays!!

Next, we're going to see runs on aluminum because it shields the brain from Frenabulaxian (Freabulaxine? ite?) cerebrowaves that tend to make people think about sex all the time.

MARK MY WORDS!!!

View attachment 821176View attachment 821177View attachment 821178

It's the far side of the moon, not the dark side. The misusage makes you sound like a raving lunatic.

Fuel was definitely added to the fire with the election of BIDEN/HARRIS.

But.....
Wait for it......
Someone will be along shortly......
To mention, that the shortage was well underway, even before the election.

Aloha, Mark

Yah, it's pretty common knowledge that the firearms / ammunition market cycles along with elections. Moreso if the election is national & contentious.

The blight we are currently within wasn't too difficult to predict. What is interesting, is the depth and breadth of said.

As towards the shortage being underway before the election? Non-cyclical election factors, plandemic, riots, along with de-fund police "movement".

Look for a wildly over publicized & politicized MSM tragedy to further along said. "They" are "trying" with the "Insurrectionist seizure of the capital". Its simply flopping for them. "They" will continue however...

I ran into a cat yesterday while making my weekly rounds looking for ammo. He started going on about the government buying up all the ammo because they want to implement a tax, George Soros, and some other loosely connected theories related to the current ammo scarcity.

The guy himself was a little tin-foil-hatty, but that doesn't mean he was wrong... just hard to listen to and even harder to connect his oddly laid out dots.

The billions of rounds bought by the Obama administration have since been replenished and we were living the good life ammo-wise, since around 2014 or 15. Then we had a "pandemic" that dovetailed with riots and fiery, but mostly peaceful, protests :s0114:.

Unfortunately to me, it actually IS easier to believe that there's a grand conspiracy between our government and the anti-gun cabal than to believe this is an organic, panic-inspired shortage.

Dude's stories had a lot of holes and leaps of logic, but that doesn't mean he's not onto something.
I think it's a conspiracy from the IFMAO (I'm Freezing My A$$ Off) Cartel. They are responsible for sun spots and global warming and that's why we have so many problems.

Seriously it's nothing more than supply and demand and the supplier's ability to meet that demand (including dependence on raw materials such as lead). Panic = high demand. Remember when u couldn't buy toilet paper?

It will most likely be litigation, not legislation that puts the brakes on, if not kills the ammo industry. Some clever lawyer goes after an ammo manufacturer for losses caused by their product. It's happened in other industries and the cost of liability, even if they prevail, and additional insurance are passed along the end user.

I ran into a cat yesterday while making my weekly rounds looking for ammo. He started going on about the government buying up all the ammo because they want to implement a tax, George Soros, and some other loosely connected theories related to the current ammo scarcity.

The guy himself was a little tin-foil-hatty, but that doesn't mean he was wrong... just hard to listen to and even harder to connect his oddly laid out dots.

The billions of rounds bought by the Obama administration have since been replenished and we were living the good life ammo-wise, since around 2014 or 15. Then we had a "pandemic" that dovetailed with riots and fiery, but mostly peaceful, protests :s0114:.

Unfortunately to me, it actually IS easier to believe that there's a grand conspiracy between our government and the anti-gun cabal than to believe this is an organic, panic-inspired shortage.

Dude's stories had a lot of holes and leaps of logic, but that doesn't mean he's not onto something.

Yeah, and the seven million new gun owners in 2020 had absolutely nothing to do with it. :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top