JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If she read about it in college and believes it i'm going to assume her mom paid her way into college and she didnt get in on her own accord. Cant argue with stupid people. Let her believe what she wants.

Actually, that's not the case. College was all honest hard work getting there. No idea about the stubbornness on this.

I've got a running argument with a long time friend that insists that there is no gravity in space.
He keeps bringing up watching astronauts floating around in the International Space Station.
I tell him that the space station is falling around the earth at around 17,000 mph.
I then ask him why the earth keeps circling the sun and doesn't just fly off into space.

I dont know about flattening the tires, but I've often thought that all these newer vehicles with collision avoidance systems could be vulnerable to hacking.
That is technically possible and has been done. Car doesn't need a collision avoidance system to be vulnerable either.

"(Gasp!) It all adds up! The NSA, working in conjunction with the Trilateral Commission, to achieve world domination for the Shape-shifting Lizard Aliens and the League of Women Voters, instigated a plan involving transmitters in wheel weights, as tested by the Tennessee National Guard!" :s0112:

Sorry, this one is wacked, even by the tinfoil crew's standards.
You're pretty close. As I have inferred previously, the Chinese social credit system is likely to rear its head in the US in the near future. Think not? Once upon a time, Facebook did not exist. The next day, it took over the gullible. Things happen just...that...fast these days. Hear me now, listen to me later.
How the Social Credit System Is Coming to America

I know it's an old thread, but my wife saw me on here, and she wanted me to make an update......

So, back on my birthday, she roped me back into this topic. We were coming back by a store, and I couldn't let go of the fact that I know I'm right, and wheel weights aren't some elaborate tracking device program by our Gov't.

Being that we were by a Les Schwab, I suggested going there, so we did.

My wife and her brother go into Schwab, bring a box of wheel weights (of course, the larger sized ones) and we take them home.
Being that this was unplanned, I didn't have the opportunity to get ahold of a good cutting device, so I used a dremel with cheap cutting wheels, which it did work, but took freaking forever. I spend maybe an hour and a half cutting 2 in half, one length-wise, and the other width-wise.

Right about the time I get this cut in half and start to gloat, she says "April Fool's".

I couldn't find a way to react due to shock and frustration, all I could say was "Good One" and walk away towards the couch and TV.

*Thought you'd all like to know!

GPS032_n.jpg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top