JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I used to like the Star BKM.. super light and skinny single stack. They're not too common these days though.

th?&id=JN.ScVM4m3AU09Jnta3K8huOA&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0.jpg

for that price you can get a glock 26 or 27 why would you get a bersa ? i mean really if your going to spend close to 500 .00 get the most dependable piece you can i mean look how many after market parts you can get for a glock change the barrel change the caliber get the 27 you can also have a 22 or 23 mags thay all work change the trigger though it to the ground jump on it though it in a 5 gal bucket with sand and water and it will still shoot its like a ak47 but its a pistol. i would change the sights use the big dots for personal defence if you want something smaller get a Kahr p 380 .... there you go a all year round conceal couple :rolleyes::eek::p:confused::mad: they both work .... dont be a hater:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Kahr CW9 or P9 is a great carry piece, or K9 if you're into steel frames like I am. I went with a Kahr T9 because I like 4+" barrels. It's the same size as a Glock 19 except much slimmer.

It was just a suggestion. They are selling for $289.00 new.

I like them. For the price they are hard to beat reliability wise. Very basic guns but I have had great luck with them.
The whole "buy a Glock thing" is not everyone...But get used to it here. Glock Fanboys are under a "spell" that only allows them to see Glocks. When you talk to them they refer to their gun as their "Glock" as if everyone should be familiar with them and they forget that most just say "Gun" or "pistol".
The rest of us get to watch in enjoyment as we carry and shoot better more reliable guns. Yeah I went there Fanboys....

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top