JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$325
Manufacturer
Canik
Caliber
9mm
City
wilsonville
State
Oregon
Zip Code
*This pistol was part of an auction but the winning bidder did not pay. It now sits at Sunset Firearms, Wilsonville.
*Transfer will be done at Sunset Firearms. Sunset's in house transfer fee is $40. Shipping is available: $20 transfer/handling + cost of shipping.
9mm Finish Tungsten Grey Cerakote Model Number HG5610TN
Action Semi-Automatic Barrel Length 3.6"
Hand Right Round Capacity 15 + 1
Gun Weight 1.53 lbs.
Carry with confidence with the Canik TP9 Elite Striker-Fired Pistol. Finish resists corrosion for long-lasting performance and reliable striker-fired action. Textured polymer grips provide a nonslip grip from drawing to holstering. A blackout rear sight and phosphorous white dot front sight help you stay on target, while a cutout on the slide accommodates an optional micro-optic (not included). This concealed carry pistol also includes 2 magazines, and an IWB/OWB holster. Finish resists corrosion Reliable striker-fired action Textured polymer grips Blackout rear sight and phosphorous white dot front sight Cutout on the slide accommodates optional micro-optic

img.axd.jpeg img.axd.jpeg img.axd.jpeg img.axd.jpeg img.axd.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I've been looking for a tp9sc elite for a while now. Luckily I stumbled across your post and headed down to sunset firearms right after work to make the purchase. Thank you for the opportunity and thanks to sunset for transfer I really appreciate it!

I've been looking for a tp9sc elite for a while now. Luckily I stumbled across your post and headed down to sunset firearms right after work to make the purchase. Thank you for the opportunity and thanks to sunset for transfer I really appreciate it!
I'm glad you found it! And for a decent price too!
It was truly a one man's loss and another's gain.
Enjoy the pistol.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.