JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Here is another one for the lets get rid of Cops crowd. At least this one is now taking a dirt nap. Police were called multiple times about him and of course did nothing. Voters there had enough yet?

FYI check out the video in this thread which gives a good explanation for why cops don't do anything. In short they don't want to get out of the car cuz they could get in trouble. And it's so true, they could be prosecuted, sued, fired, etc. and everyday there are more restrictions on them. I Have also heard that some of the insurance and other things that help protect them from liability are disappearing now so they are too scared to do anything.

FYI check out the video in this thread which gives a good explanation for why cops don't do anything. In short they don't want to get out of the car cuz they could get in trouble. And it's so true, they could be prosecuted, sued, fired, etc. and everyday there are more restrictions on them. I Blvd even heard that some of the insurance and other things that help protect them from liability are disappearing so now they are too scared to do anything.

YEP! That's why I keep asking, had enough yet voters? The voters are getting what they said they wanted, so they can enjoy it.

YEP! That's why I keep asking, had enough yet voters? The voters are getting what they said they wanted, so they can enjoy it.
Yea the typical naive person I see on nextdoor posts cries about how cops won't come to save them. Many are the same people who attended protests where members chanted "all cops are b...Stards, no police, no prisons", wrote "kill all cops" on monuments including war memorials, tried to burn precincts down over 40 times by my count (referring to PDX only). They do everything possible against police (including trying to burn down precincts after baracading police inside) and then expect their protection? No common sense imo.

Yea the typical naive person I see on nextdoor posts cries about how cops won't come to save them. Many are the same people who attended protests where members chanted "all cops are b...Stards, no police, no prisons", wrote "kill all cops" on monuments including war memorials, tried to burn precincts down over 40 times by my count (referring to PDX only). No common sense imo.
YEP! How many video's are out there of these morons protesting no Cops, SCREAMING for Cops when someone assaults them.

"Baby, I have to go down to the store and pick up some stuff"

"Don't forget your purse pickaxe"

How long is it going to take before the "Media" quits using terms like "Shocking" and "Bazaar"?
I mean Machete, knife/sword, rabid poodle, box cutter, Honda Accord. None of that is shocking! Any more.

They need to charge Lightford's husband with attempted murder. He could have killed the car jacker who was just trying to provide for his family.

Rule for thee but not for me!

The cries for more gun control begin in 3...2....1....
On cue:
"I was quite touched that the president reached out to me," she said. "It was mostly a personal call, but we talked a little bit about my frustration with not getting the NRA and right to do common sense gun control measures."

Because no doubt the yutes would have not used guns if they were illegal. Oh, wait.
Congresswoman, welcome to a very brief glimpse of what you want all of us to live in. Did you enjoy the view?
Agree but very brief. Because if that happened to us mere mortals in say, Portland and many other areas, police would likely show up to take the report information and then they would be off to their next felony for the day. State Police would not be involved like with her and FBI...yea, right. Doubt if we would get a call from Brandon either. Want to talk about privilege??? This is not how it works in the real world.

They'll never "had enough" until only they are left, literally, so that's kind of a tiring question.
The question is more aimed at people who "claim" they don't like it but vote for it over and over. Like the gun owners who claim they don't like what they are seeing yet vote for it over and over again. By vote for it I mean the ones who throw away their vote and or tell anyone who will listen to them that voting is a waste of time. They are voting for what they are getting while they claim they don't like it :s0092:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top