JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone here have first hand info on this? Multi perpetrators targeting the store's inventory during business hours last Friday and shots fired.

The occasions I've been in there at least one if not more of the employees were armed.

Where did you hear about this? There doesn't appear to be anything in the news and nothing on any of the various Salem/Keizer/Marion LE departments notices or alerts that I can see.

All I can see is a couple people asking about it on Tritac's FB page.

Where did you hear about this? There doesn't appear to be anything in the news and nothing on any of the various Salem/Keizer/Marion LE departments notices or alerts that I can see.

All I can see is a couple people asking about it on Tritac's FB page.
Reported on Salem/Keizer Crime FB page. Haven't found any other references to it either by media or Tri-Tac on their FB or IG sites.

Reported on Salem/Keizer Crime FB page. Haven't found any other references to it either by media or Tri-Tac on their FB or IG sites.
Gotcha. Private group...
I didn't see anything on any of the area LE sites or alert/notices system. That FB group didn't cite a source of any kind? It seems a little odd that there appears to be nothing mentioned about it anywhere else. Not even from Tritac.

Kind of a big deal.

The bumpstock ban should have prevented this! I'm shocked!
1688097363425.png

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top