JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So, no discription of the perp? :s0145:
Serprise suprise serprise...

Gomer15.jpg

Congresswoman, welcome to a very brief glimpse of what you want all of us to live in. Did you enjoy the view?

Try to keep in mind, you got a snapshot. Nothing more. You weren't raped, nor did you witness the slaughter of your loved ones.

Try to keep that moment in mind the next time you are asked to vote on another gun control bill or any other initiative that reduces a persons ability to protect themselves.

Welcome to the world you helped to create.

I sincerely hope your future holds more opportunities to further your real world education.

Last Edited:
Congresswoman, welcome to a very brief glimpse of what you want all of us to live in. Did you enjoy the view?

Try to keep in mind, you got a snapshot. Nothing more. You weren't raped, nor did you witness the slaughter of your loved ones.

Try to keep that moment in mind the next time you are asked to vote on another gun control bill or any other initiative that reduces a persons ability to protect themselves.

I sincerely hope your future holds more opportunities to further your real world education.
Hopefully her future has many more in store for her like what happened and worse.

Call me a pessimist, but there are three types of people in this world and you get to see who they are when they truly get into a situation where they are out of control...
- Those who take control of themselves
- Those who take control of others
- Those who go batsh!^ insane

Maybe she'll surprise me and do some introspection and think about what she can do differently to not end up a victim again...but she strikes me as the kind of person who will, instead, look outward: what can she change about others so that she isn't a victim again (and you and I both know how this will go re: legislation)?

Guess we'll see.

Last Edited:
I read that this morning..... She's a leader in the defund the popo movement in Congress... wants mental health workers instead.

Who ya gonna call????

ROFLMAO!!!!!
She won't change her direction because of this. It is TRULY a sickness of the mind. Did you see Biden on TV saying he'll definitely run again in 2024? IF, "he's still healthy" he said? o_O Truly sick.

This guy was less fortunate when he had a run in with an armed criminal. He evidently didn't get the memo that you are suppose to leave your windows down, hatch open and let the perps have their way with your vehicle.

I'll tell you what the motive was. His fellow perps sent him in there to grab the high end goods, after he got inside and saw what they had to offer, he was rightfully pissed off.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top