JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wow! Jon and the staff at A Cut Above have always been great when doing transfers. Sad to see this happen. Hope they catch perpetrators and punish them to the fullest extent of the law.

114 wouldn't have any impact on this, just the law abiding get that punishment…

Day time Robbery? Night time Robbery? Smash and grab? Camera's (that work)?

A lot is left unsaid in the article.

Oh and no "it's an ongoing investigation" comments because other wise why even post it.

Wow!
I drove by and saw the wood over the door, I assumed they were still building stuff out.. man, that is infuriating. Too great of a shop to ever deserve that.

Whoever robbed them 100% has been in the store before.. I don't doubt that one bit.
Hope that/those POS folks get caught.

That's horrible. They just about finished up moving to the new location too. Someone must have taken advantage of that knowing they were vulnerable at the moment. Old store had security in place.

I haven't been to that area in a while. Had no idea how screwed up it's gotten. I passed on a job due to TV hwy traffic over there.

Further up 185th I was going to a restaurant that had homeless in the bushes with bikes and other junk. Just as I was about to open the door a plump mouse (not quite rat sized) ran up to the door, like, thanks mate. I turned around and left.

It's pretty Salty out there. No fear of consequences based on no consequences. People think they are helpful by feeding the bears (the woman frim the video). Just not in their neighborhood.

What the hell man - is Washington County going the way of Portland / MultCo? There were some small homeless camps out in west Hillsboro and Forest Grove when we left a couple years ago - but nothing like this. Did Pat Garrett go woke, or the county pass ordinances allowing this nonsense?

Hopefully A Cut Above's insurance covers the bulk of the loss and the damage.

What the hell man - is Washington County going the way of Portland / MultCo? There were some small homeless camps out in west Hillsboro and Forest Grove when we left a couple years ago - but nothing like this. Did Pat Garrett go woke, or the county pass ordinances allowing this nonsense?

Hopefully A Cut Above's insurance covers the bulk of the loss and the damage.
The county commissioners went Democrat last cycle. It's been interesting to watch since as the county was pretty conservative before. Chiseling away like always.

The county commissioners went Democrat last cycle. It's been interesting to watch since as the county was pretty conservative before. Chiseling away like always.
That is really sad. Not surprising, unfortunately, but sad none the less. At this point, there's really nothing that would get me to step foot back in that state until there's a complete 180. Same with Washington state. Not even to visit, since I'd have to be unarmed while visiting.

KGW also did a piece on this: Link here

Nothing we don't already know, but they are acknowledging that criminals don't use legal means to get their guns:

"Those firearms are generally going to remain in that area," said Chudy. "This event happened in Beaverton so most likely [the guns] are going to stay in the Beaverton area or they're going to migrate over to Portland and they're a danger to the community."
Police said most of the guns used in crimes in the Portland metro area are stolen or obtained illegally and a recent KGW investigation found more than half of them were semi-automatic pistols."

Here's the link to their other story about the source of guns used in crimes.
Portland's Gun Violence: Where are the Guns Coming From?

What do you expect when the progressive Californians have been flooding the Pacific Northwest the last 40+ years.
That's "old think". If the progressives were only coming out of California, at least the few who don't mind getting wet, things wouldn't be as bad. It's coming in from the national woke mentality from Iowa, Missouri and all parts in between. Not to mention home grown. Even the churches.

Something severely missing from current society is a sense of pride and decency. I haven't seen a teenager pushing a lawnmower asking to cut lawns or rake leaves in a long time. I see a lot of able bodies with misspelled signs asking for handouts. Not just the youths. Adults have cosigned this 100% as well.

Last Edited:
That's "old think". If the progressives were only coming out of California, at least the few who don't mind getting wet, things wouldn't be as bad. It's coming in from the national woke mentally from Iowa, Missouri and all parts in between. Not to mention home grown. Even the churches.

Something severely missing from current society is a sense of pride and decency. I haven't seen a teenager pushing a lawnmower asking to cut lawns or rake leaves in a long time. I see a lot of able bodies with misspelled signs asking for handouts. Not just the youths. Adults have cosigned this 100% as well.
This man gets it.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads