JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"We cannot incarcerate our way out of the problem," Durbin said.

Yeah, we can. Criminals cannot crimes while they are locked up. It's not like they are being productive members of society and working a job now.

Look at every major liberal city, they stopped going after criminals, stopped charging criminals with crimes, and stopped convicting them. Theft, robberies, car jackings, assaults, murders, violent crime have sky rocketed.

The solution? By an armored car. Where have we heard this before? Don't like high gas prices? Buy an $60,000 electric car.

I don't know about the rest of you, I try to avoid doing so, but if I have to drive through east portland, my doors are locked and windows up.

If someone walks upon my car, I'm am not stopping for anyone and flooring it. If I am stuck behind another car, my pistol is ready to go.

1007413_102_1160_MTQ2NzI0NDQ4Ni03NjUxNTk1MjE.jpg

Remember him?

I don't know about the rest of you, I try to avoid doing so, but if I have to drive through east portland, my doors are locked and windows up.

If someone walks upon my car, I'm am not stopping for anyone and flooring it. If I am stuck behind another car, my pistol is ready to go.
LOL... whats your own shadow do to you? im sitting in a bar in parkrose right now.... not even armed - MY LIFE WILL SURELY BE FORFEIT

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top