JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Scanlon.jpg

Scanlon was not the first prominent Democratic official to be carjacked in a crime-ridden city in the last 24 hours. Last night, Illinois' Democratic state Senate majority leader Sen. Kimberly Lightford and her husband were carjacked in Chicago, where crime has been surging.

:s0113:

So, no discription of the perp? :s0145:
From the Fox News article:
"Police say Scanlon was approached by two Black males, aged approximately 20-30, as she walked to her vehicle before they demanded she hand them the keys. Scanlon handed over the keys to her blue 2017 Acura MDX and one of the suspects drove away in it while the other drove away in a dark-colored SUV."

The other day got me thinking.. more.
About once a week someone will either walk up or drive up and ask if my old toyota pu is for sale. I've seen each and every one of them coming.
So anyway, some dude in a huge white Cadillac suv with blacked out windows rolls by and says something while I'm dicking with a wiper blade. He didn't stop but after repeating himself, I heard he was a wondering.
It got me wondering/musing how easy it'd be for windows to roll down and shooting commence were anyone a mind to.
Watch your topknots.

The other day got me thinking.. more.
About once a week someone will either walk up or drive up and ask if my old toyota pu is for sale. I've seen each and every one of them coming.
So anyway, some dude in a huge white Cadillac suv with blacked out windows rolls by and says something while I'm dicking with a wiper blade. He didn't stop but after repeating himself, I heard he was a wondering.
It got me wondering/musing how easy it'd be for windows to roll down and shooting commence were anyone a mind to.
Watch your topknots.
You mean like this...?

WARNING GRAPHIC VIDEO – MASSACRE IN PUERTO RICO: Gunmen unload clips, execute five men during birthday celebration

View attachment 1093692

Scanlon was not the first prominent Democratic official to be carjacked in a crime-ridden city in the last 24 hours. Last night, Illinois' Democratic state Senate majority leader Sen. Kimberly Lightford and her husband were carjacked in Chicago, where crime has been surging.

:s0113:
Maybe this is the new tic tok hotness?

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews