JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Man.... when these guys pay up at $200/ea, JoJo the Dogfaced Pony Soldier will be able to add a couple more zeros to the infrastructure bill!
download.jpeg-3.jpg
Between that and the "Peace Dividend", the USA will be flush AF!

I'm very excited.

Did we buy those sh*tbirds' cool new matching togs, too?
Asking for a friend.

There is a leftist troll, obviously trolling.
This thread is degenerating into an argument about the troll, rather than a discussion about an issue.
Every. Single. Thread. He. Posts. In. Will. Become. A. Debate. About. His. Commie. Position. As. Well. As. Attacks. On. Trump.
He will cause stupid troll feeders to derail EVERY decent/relevant 2A discussion.

As soon as mods/admin start to protect the troll, hit others with time-outs/bans you will know this site is owned by the "Leafs".

Watch-you will only see the troll participate in Legislation or Political forums.

At some point, membership will wonder if troll is actually multiple people, and why does admin put up with obvious troll.

When admin starts talking about a need to change forum software, you'll know this site is bought.

Have watched happen several times.

Why the hell does the gun community put up with an obvious enemy?

Joe
Where is the source for this. - could you please include a link?

I agree with @BillM on the graph. It would have been a different story if Trumo had served eight years and then we could compare him to Obama's eight years equally but since that did not happen it would be a guess. I am stepping away from this conversation as my better half has informed me I need to start trimming laurel hedges.
I will leave one last link for perusal from Forbes.
To me this a very scary future.

1629569650861.png

I agree with @BillM on the graph. It would have been a different story if Trumo had served eight years and then we could compare him to Obama's eight years equally but since that did not happen it would be a guess. I am stepping away from this conversation as my better half has informed me I need to start trimming laurel hedges.
I will leave one last link for perusal from Forbes.
To me this a very scary future.

View attachment 1016054
It's especially scary when an alzeimers patient was fraudulently elected to the presidency of the United States and the litany of terrible decisions and absolute corruption that that represents.

If Obama's sock puppet is as effective at this as he is at everything else, we can go have a beer. 47 years in congress and he did zero, except vote "D". But, he's forgetting the alphabet so even that my change.

People are free to vote the way they will…

So far in this administration, we have 5%+ rate of inflation, energy prices taking off, food going up, government printing presses in overtime, 1.5 million through the border since January 20th…. Not to mention the debacle in Afghanistan…

Yup Biden/Harris were certainly the wrong choice for AmeriKa….

Biden/Harris = AmeriKa last
OK, so how many do I own? When I mustered out of law enforcement, they told me to turn my gear in. I asked them what I had. There was some mumbling. For that reason, after I retired, I had a SIG P226, a Mini-14 and a 2005 Ford Crown Victoria in my driveway. Show that I have it and you'll get it back. Record keeping is so critiucal.

You know that saying about opinions and bubblegums comes to mind.
I know what they say about those who firmly hold a fixed false belief in spite of all facts and evidence to the contrary. For example; vainly attempting to convince lucid thinking humans that a doddering old fool with dementia with a proven track record of failure, a man described by Obama as 'never underestimate Joe's ability to EffUp a perfectly good situation'….and an incompetent female known to have slept her way up the dot gov ladder are clearly a better choice than a man with Orange 🍊 hair who says insensitive things on twatter.

I know what they say about those who firmly hold a fixed false belief in spite of all facts and evidence to the contrary. For example; vainly attempting to convince lucid thinking humans that a doddering old fool with dementia with a proven track record of failure, a man described by Obama as 'never underestimate Joe's ability to EffUp a perfectly good situation'….and an incompetent female known to have slept her way up the dot gov ladder are clearly a better choice than a man with Orange 🍊 hair who says insensitive things on twatter.
Yet those same individuals believe that a election was stolen or the virus will go away with warm weather. A man that has more criminal charges facing him than a lot of criminals. I voted the way I and most Americans did and would do so again.

We aren't going to change each other's position so let's get back to the topic please. This has gone far enough.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top