JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
When I hear about this house bill on a major network instead of from a fear mongering group that's purpose is to drum up donations to me I will be a lot more concerned

7CA07D1F-5637-4CE9-8241-3AB4D9B6121D.jpeg

Tyrants.

Anyone still think that voting for these two....
Biden_and_Harris.jpg

Was a good idea?

Don't get bogged down or drawn into the politics by the picture.

Aloha, Mark

Thank you for your efforts in ensuring 4 years of extreme anti-2A attacks and (hopefully only attempted) restrictions!

I truly hope you are fighting extra hard against all proposed legislation that inhibits our right to bear arms.
Thank you for the last four years of corruption and lieing.

Thread title is more than a bit misleading...
Was late at night and just copied the video title. Wasn't meant for a mislead. The bill being submitted is very real, not passed, but submitted nevertheless.

hopefully we can push all of our reps through emails and calls. Links are in the original post to blast them about this BS.

This was a helpful list of proposed laws. Few, if any, will get traction but they will enable all the pro/anti politicians generate some 'outrage' and drum up a new round of campaign donations in advance of the mid-terms.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top