JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just opinion gain but the way we become kali is our liberal Oregon government will work to take hunting away and close the shooting ranges. Ruin the hunting and control the gun clubs out of business then folks won't be shooting, look at kali, there are places like Oakland gun stores are not allowed.

looks like the Buy check station is going to turn into the Bug n bullet check.

Glad I don't live in medford right now, guess medford will be out of ammo by sunday night

This maybe why I just bought 4 new guns, That will shot a rock,stick, whatever you can make slide down there barrels , if needed (shtf). There pump up air guns, The most expensive $50 gun you'll ever buy

OryGun is in a sort of flux right now. It appear al least two news stations are reporting the actual truth and have called out Bloody Brownstain and her ilk as well as pointing out the Dems cash donations from Bloomingturd! That was not expected, but welcome. They also spoke to how all the gun laws only affect(punish) the law abiding, while doing absolutely nothing about the crooks and the mental health issues. My jaw hit the floor when I heard both news stations report the truth, and even more telling, they locked the crosshairs on Kate AND the Sec. State, and rhey also called out Multico Sheriff Mike Reese for the anti 2nd that they are! Whooley Chit BatMan, the anti 2nd folks have targets on their backs now, bout damn time! You OryGunyons need to start pushing this hard, spread it like wildfire and let it burn out the State Capital! There might just be hope! M.O.G.A!:):):)

By and large; the population appears to be rolling over on every intrusion....

It's bad when so many will not put their petty differences aside and control the govt....

Won't be long before toilet paper is banned....as illustrated in the epic film "Demolition Man".

By and large; the population appears to be rolling over on every intrusion....

It's bad when so many will not put their petty differences aside and control the govt....

Won't be long before toilet paper is banned....as illustrated in the epic film "Demolition Man".

Divide and conquer has always been the tactic but I telling you here and now with everyone as a witness, no three sea shells for me.:confused:o_O:D

Then, all they need is a major fire started (upwind) by an "unknown" homeless person or another Mrs. O Leary's Cow...

..all the "sordid" pre-existing (grandfathered) homes, cars, guns, lawn mowers, weed whackers, chain saws, motorcycles, wood burning stoves, ammo, body armor, and other nasty, filthy, incongruent (non-green) property can be completely destroyed...!

Oh say can you see...can't you see?

Think of the new fully-compliant utopian society.... and all the sales and income tax revenue, all the building permit and development fees, all the vehicle tags and registration fees...the state will be rolling in money..

:rolleyes:

They gonna stop you at the agriculture inspection station and strip search the car/truck? Can't see how they would enforce such a limitation.
The agricultural stations are specifically prohibited from any law enforcement other than the ag laws. The CHP can't even sit near them to enforce trucking laws. It was prohibited by the original laws establishing the check stations.

All you Washington and Oregon guys need to put a lot less energy into what California is doing and more into what is happening on your own doorstep. I sent 1000.00 to my pro gun conservitive politicians this week.....what did you do? Too many people stand around and talk crap with there hands and wallets firmly in there pockets. I find it similar to the revolutionary war, 1/3 of the people supported independence, 1/3 supported the British and the rest did and said nothing because they were afraid to be on the loosing side.

Last Edited:
Help me on this.o_O So the law is you must buy a $50 permit to buy new ammo and you must buy from an FFL in 2018. Then in 2019 you must pass a background check to buy ammo so how long are these permits and BC good for?

So unless the ammo is in its original container how will they know when it's made?

Will you have to prove you have a gun for the ammo you buy ie straw purchase of ammo?

If you get caught with new ammo can you declare a new gender and race then apply for amnesty?:D

Will the FFL have to keep records of all sales? For how long?

How much will the ammo BC cost and how often must you pay it?

Will the cops seize your ammo until you prove when you bought it?

Will there be a limit on purchase?

I could go on and on but you see what you get voting for democrats, learn not to hurt your life by letting those folks rule over you. Or give up your freedom.

Help me on this.o_O So the law is you must buy a $50 permit to buy new ammo and you must buy from an FFL in 2018. Then in 2019 you must pass a background check to buy ammo so how long are these permits and BC good for?

So unless the ammo is in its original container how will they know when it's made?

Will you have to prove you have a gun for the ammo you buy ie straw purchase of ammo?

If you get caught with new ammo can you declare a new gender and race then apply for amnesty?:D

Will the FFL have to keep records of all sales? For how long?

How much will the ammo BC cost and how often must you pay it?

Will the cops seize your ammo until you prove when you bought it?

Will there be a limit on purchase?

I could go on and on but you see what you get voting for democrats, learn not to hurt your life by letting those folks rule over you. Or give up your freedom.
My understanding is each ammo purchase will trigger a BGC. Don't be surprised to see a waiting period next. Isn't it 10 days in CA for a handgun?

Ironically, tbis is how the anti 2nd folk get away with not infringing ( respecting) the 2nd by allowing you to own arms, but not allowing you to own ammo! Baby steps here, but it's the end run around the 2nd! See, we didnt infring on your 2nd, you can own all the guns you want ( and we will tax the heck out of them while were at it) but you can no longer buy ammo! :eek::mad::eek::mad::eek::mad:
Bend over and take it folks, that's the goal now!

I just read Prop 63 and it only say's it's illegal for a California resident to order ammo over the internet and have it delivered to a home.

Nothing about a company out of state sending it in ? Am I missing something ?
Look's like they can still order but it's on them if they get caught.

As far as I know it's still legal to ship Ammo OUT of Oregon to ANY State.;)

I just read Prop 63 and it only say's it's illegal for a California resident to order ammo over the internet and have it delivered to a home.

Nothing about a company out of state sending it in ? Am I missing something ?
Look's like they can still order but it's on them if they get caught.

As far as I know it's still legal to ship Ammo OUT of Oregon to ANY State.;)
All of the familiar places to order ammo are refusing to ship it in after this weekend.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top