JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Finally!

To me, this (along with the other states that require FOIDs) is one of the absolutely most unconstitutional (and blatantly evil and controlling) anti-gun laws in the country. As a non resident, I can't by ammo, period. (Ok, unless I want to shoot it all at the range I'm at). If you have a gun that not registered to you in a different caliber (keep in mind, you are not generally required to register guns there), sorry, no ammo for you. It is a flat, vicious, mean, and evil attempt to control.

SCOTUS, here we come again.

Most of the logic that came from Benitez applies in Oregon, especially to measure 114.
It will be interesting to see how the Motion for Supplemental Authority goes with appeal on the federal case here in Oregon.

Benitez put a permanent injunction with his ruling. The laws for CA background checks no longer exist. I don't think that these laws can be appealed to the circus.

Ammunition Depot did not miss a beat and is immediately shipping to California addresses (not a sales plug; I have never used them). But good on them for jumping on this. They note that they must cancel any unshipped orders if the law changes again.

I am all for this, and hope it sticks, but ammo prices about to go up as inventory disappears again in 3...2...1....

I wonder if California will follow suit of Washington state?

Washington state has proposed an 11% sales tax on ammo sales. Not sure if it will pass, but they did pass the magazine capacity law.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top