JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Until I get a news letter from ATF we are still shipping to CA.
It's on the purchaser to know the local laws where they live, and OBEY them or Not.
You know that California has prosecuted many companies shipping goods into the state they consider illegal..___companies that have never stepped foot in California.

OryGun is in a sort of flux right now. It appear al least two news stations are reporting the actual truth and have called out Bloody Brownstain and her ilk as well as pointing out the Dems cash donations from Bloomingturd! That was not expected, but welcome. They also spoke to how all the gun laws only affect(punish) the law abiding, while doing absolutely nothing about the crooks and the mental health issues. My jaw hit the floor when I heard both news stations report the truth, and even more telling, they locked the crosshairs on Kate AND the Sec. State, and rhey also called out Multico Sheriff Mike Reese for the anti 2nd that they are! Whooley Chit BatMan, the anti 2nd folks have targets on their backs now, bout damn time! You OryGunyons need to start pushing this hard, spread it like wildfire and let it burn out the State Capital! There might just be hope! M.O.G.A!:):):)

You know that the anties & Brown stain will be calling to the heabens that this fake news, nothing to see here move along.
Trump did it...:eek::eek::eek:

I don't see how they're going to enforce these new restrictions. Sure, it will be easy enough to prevent companies from shipping ammo into the state. But people on borders crossing and buying in other states? No way in hell they can enforce that. They can hardly run their own state (with the billions and billions owned by rich Hollywood types, etc.), no way they will will find a way to enforce this outside the bastions of LA, San Fran, etc. N. CA and border towns will likely allow plenty of ammo, untraceable ammo, across the borders.

CA's only hope of enforcement are those that live too far away from borders to make it easy to cross will simply roll over and comply for lack of any other option. Until they convince manufacturers to put individual barcode serial numbers on every round, this will be impossible to enforce. I can't believe so many people roll over and fall for this 'feel good' BS.

Looks like Feinstein rewrote one of her bumpstock bills after one of her lackies went on the Internet. Someone finally told her you don't need a bumpstock to bumpfire a gun. It's SB1917 or something like that.

It still doesn't explain how it makes people safer when the would be killer already has a gun.

Looks like Feinstein rewrote one of her bumpstock bills after one of her lackies went on the Internet. Someone finally told her you don't need a bumpstock to bumpfire a gun. It's SB1917 or something like that.

It still doesn't explain how it makes people safer when the would be killer already has a gun.
And the Crypt Keeper keeps authoring nonsensical and useless legislation, yet the people keep putting her back in office... Seems to me things will never change...

I don't see how they're going to enforce these new restrictions.

They won't try to enforce it.

If they happen to stop you for other reasons and you have ammo, even one solitary round, then they will stack that charge on top of others, or use it if they can't get you for something else. I imagine they might also try ammo sniffing dogs.

FOPA may or may not protect you if you are passing thru - not sure how it applies to ammo - I have not looked it up. But they really like to arrest anybody with a gun. We may need some court cases to iron that out.

If the reciprocity bill passes, then they will get people from other states who think they need to bring their guns into Calif. with ammo - and again, there will be court cases as I am sure Calif. does want to respect reciprocity.

I for one simply will never go into Calif. with firearms. I have not been there in almost two decades (to attend a wedding) so it is not a big deal for me.

I'm guess the local drug dealers have a new product to sell.
Are you alluding to a black market? Say it ain't so.

While many police may be pro 2A, California is a different breed. Most of the state is anti civilian/pro government. Including the police. I honestly believe Ca cops would give a gangbanger a break on a gun charge over a regular citizen because a gang banger is supposed to gave a gun.

Most flagged CA as a no ship zone earlier in the week...
And then will most likely only resume shipping to businesses that have the new Calif DOJ ammo license.
I'll bet before long any business that sells ammo close to the borders of Calif will ask for ID of anyone purchasing ammo since the original 50 round allocation was overturned.

The agricultural stations are specifically prohibited from any law enforcement other than the ag laws. The CHP can't even sit near them to enforce trucking laws. It was prohibited by the original laws establishing the check stations.
I think that will change....

My understanding is each ammo purchase will trigger a BGC. Don't be surprised to see a waiting period next. Isn't it 10 days in CA for a handgun?
So now its $25 BCG and price of the ammo. Does this promote people to purchase more at a time? I think yes. So isn't this against there agenda? The media go's bonkers when they find out a person and 1000 rounds in there home. "Its an arsenal. Watch out"

What are the supply, demand, and cost projections (SWAG) for us, as the "laws" go into effect down there?

More or less availability
Higher or Lower prices
Id guess pricing will go up, and so should stock levels. Stores will eventually stop carrying so much.

People near the borders will no doubt be purchasing out of state. People will treat it like drug sales and buy and sell privately. This is going to add fuel to the fire of a civil social war between democrats and republicans. Eventually it will come to a head at the supreme court.

Be interesting to see if a non-California dealer is required to check ID for ammo purposes now. Our Brookings Oregon Bi-Mart, only a few miles from the border, sells a lot of ammo to Californians, or at least did prior to 1/1/2018. I suspect changes could happen soon.

Be interesting to see if a non-California dealer is required to check ID for ammo purposes now. Our Brookings Oregon Bi-Mart, only a few miles from the border, sells a lot of ammo to Californians, or at least did prior to 1/1/2018. I suspect changes could happen soon.

Since it's not illegal and people from California can shoot here, they should be able to sell to anyone legal to purchase. If a Californian decides to break or ignore the law it's on them.

Since it's not illegal and people from California can shoot here, they should be able to sell to anyone legal to purchase. If a Californian decides to break or ignore the law it's on them.
That is logical until you look at the California history of prossicuting out of state busisness that don't follow there laws. More FFL dealers every day are refusing to sell into the state because of the threat.

Skipping back here to the new 2018 California gun laws, does that mean I CAN NOT travel across NW CA going from inland SW OR to the coast SW OR carrying my second choice CC CA legal low cap handgun with ANY AMMO AT ALL? ... through California?

Grants Pass Oregon through California going to Brookings Oregon. I gotta go through the valley of death. I suppose I could find some 10 rd mags for my High Power but I do not wanna. Now even THAT won't work? I can't carry ANY ammo through California?

HB ... equal paragraph lengths FUTILE!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads