JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So when those came out a couple of years ago there were all sorts of reported problems. Has Colt ironed those out at this time?
I've always wanted a Python...and I have the money now...but I hate to buy something that pricey and be really disappointed...

Anybody out there have one? Me shooting a friend's Python in Cheyenne in 1973..

I'd stay away from anything Colt that is new production right now. My LGS last week was friendly enough to let me know about the massive quality control issues they are having right now, due to that my LGS refuses to carry any new production Colt products. The LGS showed me some pics of a Colt AR15 that was sent back to factory for major QC isses and they still hadn't recieved the rifle back after 5-6 months.

I've only had experience with one sample but I love mine! It's plenty accurate and works fine. I struggle with the possibility of an Anaconda only for the financial repercussions finding a six inch version might have on me :)

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top