JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If NOTHING but the Best of the Best will do and you want to take your collection to heights that only a handful of collectors will ever achieve, this is the Python for you! Needing absolutely no introduction, we offer today at a mere $.01 with no reserve the highly coveted 1 of 15 Round Butt Carol Wilkerson 3" Stainless Combat Python. This one is the Holy Grail of Snake Gun collecting and short of #1 is quite possibly the most sought after Python ever produced. This stunning example wears it's factory stainless steel finish, 6 shot fluted cylinder, round butt configuration, and that non mistakable 3" radius barrel that causes the pulse of all Python collectors to rise. These Wilkerson Pythons are the only ones to have ever been produced with the round butt, all others are square. This one remains new and unfired since the factory test firing was completed with only 3 burn rings on the face of the cylinder. This offering is complete with the factory original serialized box with manual, papers, and hang tag as shown. If you want to obtain the hardest of all Pythons to find and take your collection to the upper crust, don't miss your chance to call this one your own!!! Best of Luck Gentleman!!!

1 of 15 round butt, still too rich for my blood. Also I'm not a collector, I'm a shooter, my stuff gets used. I'd rather have $36K worth of ammo than some silly safe queen.

Seriously, it's a nice gun but some folks have more money than sense. You'd have to have so much money you just don't care about money - maybe hit Bitcoin 8 years ago or something... That's crazy money for an albeit rare VERSION of an above average revolver. It's debatable whether it's even better or as good as a same era Ruger or Smith. Obviously this will go into a safe queen collection, display piece, etc. But still nonsense money....

With over four days left, I wouldn't be surprised to see it go north of $50k or more.

If you're rich enough to buy something like that, you're rich enough to carry it, and I hope the winner does.

I absolutely cannot understand why this is worth so much. Unless a historical figure did a historical act with said, it's just a less common version of an already mind bogglingly overpriced revolver.

Someone above nailed it with the banana taped to a wall ...

And as I said, more money than common sense. Someone born into wealth, or someone that hit a jackpot bitcoin or lotto ticket or similar.

I actually don't think I would respect myself if I blew that kind of coin on something so overpriced. At least the revolver is useful and cool whereas the dumb art is dumb art. But you could obviously get a lot of gun for $36k...

I'm the high bidder!! I hope someone else bids, my wife is going to kill me. I thought it was a guessing game for the final price, took me seven bids to figure out how it works.

(Just playing!:D)

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads