JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So where to find one in the Beaverton/Hillsboro area? At sportsmans I was told that they dont even know if they take some in...its up to corporal (even though its listed on their site)

Regarding Sportsman's, it's listed as out of stock in their website. Once it's I. Stock, simply order and have shipped to your local store (provided its legal where you live, not on the roster in Kalifornia), go in do the paperwork and pay the man...

Just that simple.

Not for the initial release, too popular, once all the gotta-haves, well, have them, the prices and supply should settle down.

Not for the initial release, too popular, once all the gotta-haves, well, have them, the prices and supply should settle down.

After asking several Gun Stores in the PNW, for both the Colt Python and the new HK SP5, I'm a little less motivated to buy either gun. I hear the same thing from just about every gun store: "Dunno when I'll have any in stock. Depends on how many my distributor sends me. I won't take deposits because there's about 30 people ahead of you in line. Go on gunbroker and pay a premium.."

Seems like the distributors have a heckuva lot of power in this relationship... The few times I am ready to pay MSRP for guns, the gun stores won't take orders or know any specifics about anything. Frustrating....

The plan now is to wait for them to be begging for my business again. I can wait...

Was that the recent one? I watched it an didn't notice. He had said he cleaned it and oiled it and it was flawless!? But I watched a different one where someone had that issue plus light primer strikes with armscor ammo.

Was that the recent one? I watched it an didn't notice. He had said he cleaned it and oiled it and it was flawless!? But I watched a different one where someone had that issue plus light primer strikes with armscor ammo.
His video has a new prologue that explains the one time fluke that he hasn't been able to replicate.

Ok now I've seen it. I had seen another one where this happened with armscor ammo. Well... Honestly yes it should work with any kind if ammo but i don't think that this is a revolver you wanna shoot the cheapest ***** through it.

didn't hickhock say it ran fine after some cleaning and shooting? But I agree, for 1500$ it has to be flawless.

Ok now I've seen it. I had seen another one where this happened with armscor ammo. Well... Honestly yes it should work with any kind if ammo but i don't think that this is a revolver you wanna shoot the cheapest ***** through it.

didn't hickhock say it ran fine after some cleaning and shooting? But I agree, for 1500$ it has to be flawless.
I'd have to agree. Should shoot anything, it's a revolver fer gawds sake, but maintenance should match conditions.
My nephew has a Taurus double action, 22LR revolver (yeah, I know. But it's a decent gun for the dollars). He told me it wasn't working well. It looked like he'd fired 5 or 6 bricks through it! Residue everywhere. Looked like he's been shooting Unique through it for a month! I gave it a good cleaning and it was good to go.
Just pay attention to your gun.

No comment on this, or what's happening, but i have noticed that some manufacturers specify to clean out manufacturing/shipping products, and lube per instructions. Others do not, and you can start using it without doing anything, for limited rounds at least.

During the video I watched, he said he had problems off camera that he believed he fixed. Then mid-filming he had several similar problems which totally disabled the gun.

Edit: Looks like ya'll saw it.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top