JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Someone above nailed it with the banana taped to a wall ...

And as I said, more money than common sense. Someone born into wealth, or someone that hit a jackpot bitcoin or lotto ticket or similar.

I actually don't think I would respect myself if I blew that kind of coin on something so overpriced. At least the revolver is useful and cool whereas the dumb art is dumb art. But you could obviously get a lot of gun for $36k...
I can give you two bananas taped to a wall for half that. :)

I absolutely cannot understand why this is worth so much.
Well 47 people seem to know something we don't

I would say that many bids are indicative of the true value of this gun and that it will probably only increase.

It's difficult for some to relate to $36 K plus for a gun (or anything for that matter) as that amount is like $360, or $36 for others.

My point being price is subjective and based on a previous selling price of the same item and what is currently being paid (or being bid) on another of the same item and, (importantly) the number willing to pay that price.

Take a look at what is being paid for Colt Paterson revolvers, or original 1860 Henry rifles and their are more than 15 of each of those.

There's a fully transferable 1928 Thompson with a BuyItNow price of $28,999.99. If I could justify tying up that much capital (I can't), I'd rather the Chicago Typewriter than a nice, but otherwise normal revolver.

pix459823477.jpg

:s0155:

Never thought a fuggly Python would fetch anywhere near what this thing is going for, and it's hard to fathom my $500 Stainless Python is now worth close to $3000, but it is what it is! As nice as a Colt snake can be, this is really over the top!
Now if this was a presentation grade piece given to some one well known, and has a history, then yea, I could see the bidding getting up there!

Jack The Dog is selling off one of his own machine guns and not starting the bids at a penny like he does for his consignment owners.

$39,990.00 and this cool MP44 could be yours.

1576718485498.png

Somebody is really going to be able to impress their friends when the bidding is finalized. But wait, who wants friends like that? I don't know jack about premium wines but I've read where some of that goes for ludicrous piles of money. Wonder if they drink it? Wonder if they'll shoot the Colt?

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top