JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If your doing it by ip address you will never be successful in blocking anyone determined on.being - do ipconfig /release and ipconfig /renew on a windows box and you get a new ip

IP address worthless. Physical address gets this to stop. Really nothing more than a modern day "sticks and stones", these children are so lost.

VPN's and plentiful email clients make it fairly easy to do. It's sad and pathetic. And these same goofballs wouldn't have the stones to even look my direction if they saw me on the street. Oh well, I'm good at clicking. :D

Colorado: Muslim terrorist targeted Kosher-friendly store but media doesn't mention that...

Thank You......I was not aware until you posted THAT.

From the article, I noted:
Investigative journalist Laura Loomer has revealed that Ahmad Al Aliwi Al-Issa, the terrorist who perpetrated Monday's deadly attack in a Boulder, Colorado supermarket, was actually inspired by ISIS and targeted the supermarket, King Soopers, because it is kosher friendly. The supermarket keeps lots of kosher foods and is known as a place where Jews will be present to purchase such foods.

Blah, blah, blah......

Loomer demonstrated that Islamic radicalism presents a threat to all Americans, adding that "It won't be until American schools start properly teaching the truth about Islam and it won't be until we have full blown immigration moratorium that attacks like the one that just happened in Boulder, Colorado end." Her Telegram page also stated that "A source tells me the shooter carried out the attack in the name of ISIS. Biden administration has already given orders to keep it under wraps to avoid conversation in the media about Islamic terrorism and reversal of Trump's travel ban, which the terrorist was opposed to."

Yup...and, I expect that more will come.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
According to the Colorado sun the shooter had two items on his record:
1. A misdemeanor for attacking a classate
2. A traffic violation

Which one of these crimes was sufficient to remove his rights?

2. A traffic violation

I'm not saying that misdemeanor conviction for assault should make someone into a prohibited person.

BUT.....
Some states do have it written in State Law as, "ANY convictions for an act of violence". Not to mention.....the "domestic violence convictions/provisions" that would/could place someone on the "prohibited list."

Aloha, Mark

I'm not saying that misdemeanor conviction for assault should make someone into a prohibited person.

BUT.....
Some states do have it written in State Law as, "ANY convictions for an act of violence".

Aloha, Mark
And.do you support.that especially if you get a speeding ticket.? I dont

2. A traffic violation

If misdemeanor DOMESTIC assault is enough, the "regular" assault should be as well.

[Have you ever been convicted in any court of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence, or are you or have you ever been a member of the military and been convicted of a crime that included, as an element, the use of force against a person as identified in the instructions?]

It's gonna be a Catch-22.
Guy wasn't, 'in the system' - but yet should have been? Even by family admissions...? So, are they at fault for not getting some red flag action going beforehand? Or should red flag laws become somehow compulsory? :confused:

If Biden declared a public health emergency, he could shift more funding to the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives to increase their inspections of gun dealerships.

And.do you support.that especially if you get a speeding ticket.? I dont

Don't be silly.:s0123:

I merely pointed out.....that some states (by law) choose to prohibit certain people. I NEVER said.....that it was right or wrong.

What do I support (as to this 2nd A question/misdemeanor convictions)?
Say it this way.....
For ME.....if you can VOTE.....then, you should have all of your rights. Unless, you have agreed to some prohibitions/restrictions......due to your acceptance for a reduced or supervised sentence/release scheme.

IF......YOU did ALL of your time (also paid for your fines/judgements against you). Didn't YOU pay your debt to society?

So then, THAT BEING SAID.....
Be aware that in some states a convicted FELON is prohibited from voting.

AND.....THAT opens another can of worms.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
It's gonna be a Catch-22.
Guy wasn't, 'in the system' - but yet should have been? Even by family admissions...? So, are they at fault for not getting some red flag action going beforehand? Or should red flag laws become somehow compulsory? :confused:

Further, it's going to force a reckoning over the data. Who commits the most gun-related violence, who it is directly impacting, etc., etc.

Dems are gonna have to flat out manipulate data for that to not come back and bite them on the a$$.

If misdemeanor DOMESTIC assault is enough, the "regular" assault should be as well.

[Have you ever been convicted in any court of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence, or are you or have you ever been a member of the military and been convicted of a crime that included, as an element, the use of force against a person as identified in the instructions?]

I know you weren't directly addressing ME.

So then (please allow me to continue).....
I haven't been convicted of anything.

BUT.....
I've seen the results of the Domestic Violence laws and how (in some instances) they are applied, misused and abused. And.....the various policies and training issues of the various PDs.....has a lot to do with this.

Believe me.....once you're in the system (accused of DV).....you're behind the 8 Ball. Yes.....I've been on that end (though not criminally accused). Mine was during a child custody case.

So then.....
Once accused.....proving that you were innocent is difficult (and you're not even required to, as a defendant). But in today's world....it's more like guilty until proven innocent.

And it doesn't even have to be about a DV allegation. Ask Kavanaugh.

Aloha, Mark

I know you weren't directly addressing ME.

So then (please allow me to continue).....
I haven't been convicted of anything.

BUT.....
I've seen the results of the Domestic Violence laws and how (in some instances) they are applied, misused and abused. And.....the various policies and training issues of the various PDs.....has a lot to do with this.

Believe me.....once you're in the system (accused of DV).....you're behind the 8 Ball. Yes.....I've been on that end (though not criminally accused). Mine was during a child custody case.

So then.....
Once accused.....proving that you were innocent is difficult (and you're not even required to, as a defendant). But in today's world....it's more like guilty until proven innocent.

And it doesn't even have to be about a DV allegation. Ask Kavanaugh.

Aloha, Mark
My point was that IF one form of assault is enough for restricting the RKBA, then the other should qualify as well. I do not support using a misdemeanor crime of ANY kind to do so.

The political and media talking heads are telling us (like they did with the Ft. Hood shooter) that we shouldn't blame an entire group of people (muslim) based on the actions of an individual...while they blame another entire group of people (gun owners) based on the actions of the same individual. Things that make you go, Hmmm...

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top