JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I wasn't nice and got banned for a week or so with zero explanation as to what my specific crime was other than breaking one of the forum rules

I've lobbied to make it compulsory that mods id themselves (via PM) and state the issue that brought the consequences. IIRC, the site owner and the upper leadership agreed with me, but we still have this problem. You might want to contact Joe L.

Last Edited:
The political and media talking heads are telling us (like they did with the Ft. Hood shooter) that we shouldn't blame an entire group of muslim people based on the actions of an individual...while they blame another entire group of people (gun owners) based on the actions of the same individual. Things that make you go, Hmmm...

Oh, MSM and polits are good at the blame game. And today's trends increase it instead of discouraging it.

Cloward/Piven plan to bring about a crash of the system that will allow a reset, and the institution of Marxist rule:

Chaos. Financial was their plan, but it has been extrapolated by their followers to include race, etc. Any group that can be made to look "other".

I've lobbied to make it compulsory that mods id themselves (via PM) and state the issue that brought the consequences. IIRC, the site owner and the upper leadership agreed with me, but we still have this problem. You might want to contact Joe L.
It was JL who banned me

Hello,

I have NOT watched my OTA - free boob tube all day and evening. I may turn it on in the wee hours but I am not sure now.

Yes, I have read several stories on THIS so far online.

I am up and waiting for a FL hospital call about my older sister now.

I have not seen a PICTURE of the man on ANY NEWS LINK SO FAR.

The police DID HAVE THEIR ANNOUNCEMENT on some BOOKING or LE WEBSITE plus what is already IN the news.

3/24/21 Armed Male Inside Publix Identified and Charged | News | Atlanta Police Department (atlantapd.org)

ATLANTA POLICE DEPARTMENT LINK

3/24/21 Armed Male Inside Publix Identified and Charged

Post Date:03/24/2021 3:40 PM
Update: APD has identified the male suspect as Rico Marley (DOB 7/98) He has been charged with Reckless Conduct and will be transported to the Fulton County Jail for further processing. The firearms, body armor and property recovered during the investigation will be placed into APD evidence.

Previously Released:
Preliminary Information: On 3/24/21, around 1:34 pm, Officers responded to 1380 Atlantic Dr. NW in reference to a person armed. (Publix Supermarket) Upon arrival, officers met with management who stated a male armed with a rifle entered the location. Responding officers immediately located and detained the male for questioning. During the investigation, officers recovered 5 firearms and body armor from the male's possession. (2 long guns and 3 pistols)
Preliminary investigation indicates the male entered the location openly carrying a rifle and entered the bathroom. A witness observed the male and alerted store management who then notified police. When the male exited the bathroom, arriving units immediately detained the male. Grady EMS is also on scene conducting a mental health evaluation on the male. The investigation continues at this time.
Please keep in mind the above information is preliminary in nature and can change as the investigation progresses and new information comes to light.

MORE ON THE APD LINK.

An easy internet search will show ALL KINDS of NEWS links.

MORE is coming out on this DUDE.

The world is bat ! crazy for sure.

Take care.

Cate
https://heavy.com/news/rico-marley/....but but your black..

Too bad they won't allow any of the employees to carry... trust me, I see both sides to this. Don't want people getting killed over a pair of pants and money in the till, nor the liability of such... but bottom line to me is the safety of the customers and employees. I'll settle for armed security, and scoff at all those who complain "why are there armed guards on patrol, that worries me" or some other naive rhetoric.
My condolences to the victims.

The shooter did not come from Mexico. How would that prevent this incident from happening?
To be honest There is NO way to prevent a loony from going on a killing spree. Guns aren't allowed in China and Japan so the loonies use knives
Or they drive big trucks into crowds of people
Or they plant bombs at crowded locations
There is no way to stop this bubblegum from happening.
People with evil intent will crop up randomly and as often as not, there was no way to predict or prevent it.
That said...
There are cases like the Stoneman High shootings where ALL the signs were there, yet neither the school nor law enforcement did anything to stop that kid. A 5150 would have been in order for that kid and that would have prevented him passing the background check on his buying the gun he used to kill those students. But no, they did nothing.
Had the military forwarded to the FBI the domestic violence busts of the creep who shot up that church in Texas,, he would never have passed the background check when he bought his AR. But would that have prevented either of those loonies from finding another way to kill lots of people? Who knows?

But there was nothing that would have stopped the nut from shooting those poor massage parlor girls.
And the Syrian guy's weird high school behavior evidently wasn't enough to warrant a red flag or 5150 or arrest/jailing that would have stopped his gun purchase.

This too is the price of freedom.
i do not want neighbors with a grudge or other random people who don't like me or who I voted for or the way I mow my lawn determining whether or not I can use a gun. If I haven't broken any laws, if I haven't been adjudicated as mentally incompetent/insane, then leave me the hell alone let me buy whatever gun(s) I want. And that should apply to any US citizen.

But there was nothing that would have stopped the nut from shooting those poor massage parlor girls.

Maybe an EDC inside the massage parlor, but one would usually have to be very quick and accurate to stop somebody that is able to get that close. Might have prevented some lives lost, but prob not all.

While it's easy to suggest armed security for situations like this I wonder how many people would even NOTICE someone was armed soon enough to react.

People seem so clueless and in a busy store I'll bet an armed person, with a AR pistol sized weapon, could possibly make his way in unnoticed by security.

Maybe an EDC inside the massage parlor, but one would usually have to be very quick and accurate to stop somebody that is able to get that close. Might have prevented some lives lost, but prob not all.
Well, given that most of the CHL carriers would have been in various stages of undress , I doubt they would have been able to grab their firearms in a timely manner. And I'm guessing here, but the masseuses carrying guns probably doesn't set the atmosphere their clientele wants.

Well, given that most of the CHL carriers would have been in various stages of undress , I doubt they would have been able to grab their firearms in a timely manner. And I'm guessing here, but the masseuses carrying guns probably doesn't set the atmosphere their clientele wants.
It'd be boner city if 1911's.

lol, not really

The shooter did not come from Mexico. How would that prevent this incident from happening?

You didn't know that Trump banned Syrians & other terrorist countries from coming to the US & creepy Joe is letting them come here again?

Stupid Biden just gave $4 Billion of our tax money to illegal aliens

Thanks for nothing Joe Biden

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top