JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am not going to read the 20 previous pages but, I am very curious...are there people in this thread supporting these control bills that are, or are about to be, created?

What an ignorant thing to say - your better than that

Colorado: Muslim terrorist targeted Kosher-friendly store but media doesn't mention that...

Anyone seen the news about the bastid who walked into the Atlanta Publix wearing body armor and armed with 5 guns? :(

Hello,

I have NOT watched my OTA - free boob tube all day and evening. I may turn it on in the wee hours but I am not sure now.

Yes, I have read several stories on THIS so far online.

I am up and waiting for a FL hospital call about my older sister now.

I have not seen a PICTURE of the man on ANY NEWS LINK SO FAR.

The police DID HAVE THEIR ANNOUNCEMENT on some BOOKING or LE WEBSITE plus what is already IN the news.

3/24/21 Armed Male Inside Publix Identified and Charged | News | Atlanta Police Department (atlantapd.org)

ATLANTA POLICE DEPARTMENT LINK

3/24/21 Armed Male Inside Publix Identified and Charged

Post Date:03/24/2021 3:40 PM
Update: APD has identified the male suspect as Rico Marley (DOB 7/98) He has been charged with Reckless Conduct and will be transported to the Fulton County Jail for further processing. The firearms, body armor and property recovered during the investigation will be placed into APD evidence.

Previously Released:
Preliminary Information: On 3/24/21, around 1:34 pm, Officers responded to 1380 Atlantic Dr. NW in reference to a person armed. (Publix Supermarket) Upon arrival, officers met with management who stated a male armed with a rifle entered the location. Responding officers immediately located and detained the male for questioning. During the investigation, officers recovered 5 firearms and body armor from the male's possession. (2 long guns and 3 pistols)
Preliminary investigation indicates the male entered the location openly carrying a rifle and entered the bathroom. A witness observed the male and alerted store management who then notified police. When the male exited the bathroom, arriving units immediately detained the male. Grady EMS is also on scene conducting a mental health evaluation on the male. The investigation continues at this time.
Please keep in mind the above information is preliminary in nature and can change as the investigation progresses and new information comes to light.

MORE ON THE APD LINK.

An easy internet search will show ALL KINDS of NEWS links.

MORE is coming out on this DUDE.

The world is bat ! crazy for sure.

Take care.

Cate

Last Edited:
Kamala Harris' racist niece deletes tweets blaming a white man for the intolerant syrian's mass shooting

Boulder jihadi now-scrubbed FaceBook page contained quotes from Muhammed

Last Edited:
Im surprised he was not hauled out in a bag. More so after shooting a LEO what did he drop his gun and raise his hands when the popo were closing in.

Hello,

I have NOT watched my OTA - free boob tube all day and evening. I may turn it on in the wee hours but I am not sure now.

Yes, I have read several stories on THIS so far online.

I am up and waiting for a FL hospital call about my older sister now.

I have not seen a PICTURE of the man on ANY NEWS LINK SO FAR.

The police DID HAVE THEIR ANNOUNCEMENT on some BOOKING or LE WEBSITE plus what is already IN the news.

3/24/21 Armed Male Inside Publix Identified and Charged | News | Atlanta Police Department (atlantapd.org)

ATLANTA POLICE DEPARTMENT LINK

3/24/21 Armed Male Inside Publix Identified and Charged

Post Date:03/24/2021 3:40 PM
Update: APD has identified the male suspect as Rico Marley (DOB 7/98) He has been charged with Reckless Conduct and will be transported to the Fulton County Jail for further processing. The firearms, body armor and property recovered during the investigation will be placed into APD evidence.

Previously Released:
Preliminary Information: On 3/24/21, around 1:34 pm, Officers responded to 1380 Atlantic Dr. NW in reference to a person armed. (Publix Supermarket) Upon arrival, officers met with management who stated a male armed with a rifle entered the location. Responding officers immediately located and detained the male for questioning. During the investigation, officers recovered 5 firearms and body armor from the male's possession. (2 long guns and 3 pistols)
Preliminary investigation indicates the male entered the location openly carrying a rifle and entered the bathroom. A witness observed the male and alerted store management who then notified police. When the male exited the bathroom, arriving units immediately detained the male. Grady EMS is also on scene conducting a mental health evaluation on the male. The investigation continues at this time.
Please keep in mind the above information is preliminary in nature and can change as the investigation progresses and new information comes to light.

MORE ON THE APD LINK.

An easy internet search will show ALL KINDS of NEWS links.

MORE is coming out on this DUDE.

The world is bat ! crazy for sure.

Take care.

Cate

UPDATE:

Apparently THIS man had 6 guns, not 5 guns, on him and BODY ARMOR for sure.

Updated news and man's picture:

Man with 6 guns, body armor arrested inside Publix at Atlantic Station, police say – WSB-TV Channel 2 - Atlanta

Atlanta's news website.

RICO MARLEY

Cate

1) " It's almost like they want this chit to go down or something... "
Almost?

2) Response to #351
I bet there could be big bucks in griddles that create the visages of BLM saints.

3) " Nice try but that wasn't the question. You dislike obama as much as I dislike trump. "
Me too. Maybe even more.

Why should it have "at the very LEAST been a delay"?

Delay for being on the FBI radar? So are the Oath Keepers.

Delay for being arrested for assault? So was Lauren Boebert.

Delay for not being US born? You're opening up a big can of worms there.

Delay for being mentally ill? Was he officially diagnosed, and what is the criteria?

If you're proposing stricter background checks, most people on this forum are against you.

Not going to say whether I agree or not. But my question for YOU is:

You just signed up yesterday at 12:34pm....................... HOW do you justify a factual assertion about what MOST members are against??????????????????????????

The original person gloated about having a VPN and therefore that could not be done.

He must have been right because it appears the same person re-registered as a member twice.

What about requiring a valid phone number to sign up? Parler did that and it caused a delay that people didn't like, but it worked.

Last Edited:
Not going to say whether I agree or not. But my question for YOU is:

You just signed up yesterday at 12:34pm....................... HOW do you justify a factual assertion about what MOST members are against??????????????????????????

He joined "yesterday at 12:34pm" and he was on the ignore list by 8:30 last night. :D

Are you FOR background checks on gun purchases?

It's easy to get the lay of the land here. The most vocal people are at the extremes, the others stay quiet and go along for the ride.

A good example is how 800 people from a Trump rally decided it was a good idea to trespass/vandalize Federal property. I think most of them were normal people, but they followed the crazies into the charge.

Why are you here writing the same ol BS.

Buh bye TROLL!!!

Why are you here writing the same ol BS.

Buh bye TROLL!!!

What the hell is it with these people? It's like someone that goes to a big party where they don't know anyone, and coming in and butting into private conversations, rather than testing the waters and getting to know people before they interject themselves! I have to think it's the generation that was handed a cell phone/device when they were four years old, and sat by themselves never interacting directly with other humans. Now they just don't know the proper way to communicate with others.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top