JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
And you blame a whole country for one bad apple?

See - THIS is why we can't have a discussion with you.

YOU - Which Tribe do YOU come from?

ME - The one that doesn't appreciate getting shot at.

Let me break that down for you:

The - article, tells you how many things I am talking about

One - enumerates that I am talking about a singular thing (if you are note taker, jot that down. It comes in handy later on)

that doesn't appreciate - describes attributes of the one thing (hint - TRIBE)

getting shot at - explains what is not appreciated, BY THE THING I AM DESCRIBING, namely, my tribe

YOU - Why do you hate Syria?

See - THIS is why we can't have a discussion with you.

YOU - Which Tribe do YOU come from?

ME - The one that doesn't appreciate getting shot at.

Let me break that down for you:

The - article, tells you how many things I am talking about

One - enumerates that I am talking about a singular thing (if you are note taker, jot that down. It comes in handy later on)

that doesn't appreciate - describes attributes of the one thing (hint - TRIBE)

getting shot at - explains what is not appreciated, BY THE THING I AM DESCRIBING, namely, my tribe

YOU - Why do you hate Syria?
I don't hate the syrian people however I am no fan of Assad. I don't feel a dislike for people or cultures I have a very strong dislike for certain ideologies regardless of their origins.

Well, given that most of the CHL carriers would have been in various stages of undress , I doubt they would have been able to grab their firearms in a timely manner. And I'm guessing here, but the masseuses carrying guns probably doesn't set the atmosphere their clientele wants.

Nah, lol, I was thinking more along the lines of co-owners, mgrs, relatives, friends, etc, that hang around. Those places rarely have only the masseuses there AFAIK. IDK, the ex used to work for a guy, in a diff capacity, in the S Cal mafia that operated in that world, but that's been a long time ago.

Back in the 80's lots of demonic, satanic and cult activities as well... Wonder if that's linked to the disproportionate number of mass shootings we see in Colorado???

When I was in Colorado Springs in the late 70s and early 80s there was this one town in particular that always peaked my Spidey senses every time I went there. That place was named Manitou springs, It was full of hippies, degenerates and druggies.
I dated a girl that lived there and she told me many things about that place that I would never have believed.
Reminds me of any big town in the Pacific Northwest nowadays, sad to say the least.

Last Edited:
Reading is apparently not your strong suit. I asked why you ascribed hatred of people with not wanting to be shot.
You stated you did not appreciate being shot. - I am not at war so I could careless about the demographics of the individual doing the shooting I don't care if the shooter is from Mars. I hate the individual that want to remove my existence

While it's easy to suggest armed security for situations like this I wonder how many people would even NOTICE someone was armed soon enough to react.

People seem so clueless and in a busy store I'll bet an armed person, with a AR pistol sized weapon, could possibly make his way in unnoticed by security.

Being that handguns are more deadly than rifles in mass shootings, why all the worry about AR's?

FBI stats don't lie--Knives kill far more people than AR-15's do

When I was in Colorado Springs in the late 70s and early 80s there was this one town in particular tha always peaked my Spidey senses every time I went there. That place was named Manitou springs, It was full of hippies, degenerates and druggies.
I dated a girl that lived there and she told me many things about that place that I would never have believed.
Reminds me of any big town in the Pacific Northwest nowadays, sad to say the least.

You call it full of degenerates, they call it an art center

You stated you did not appreciate being shot. - I am not at war so I could careless about the demographics of the individual doing the shooting I don't care if the shooter is from Mars. I hate the individual that want to remove my existence
Still dodges why you said I hate a people group. Not surprisingly, not wanting to be shot is now racist. We are done because you refuse to acknowledge what you said about me. Goodbye.

Still dodges why you said I hate a people group. Not surprisingly, not wanting to be shot is now racist. We are done because you refuse to acknowledge what you said about me. Goodbye.
Your logic evades me I have tried to.answer your question twice but your comprehension seems to be lacking

While it's easy to suggest armed security for situations like this I wonder how many people would even NOTICE someone was armed soon enough to react.

People seem so clueless and in a busy store I'll bet an armed person, with a AR pistol sized weapon, could possibly make his way in unnoticed by security.
I'm less worried about them having a gun in a store than I am people shooting people in a store... honestly, your usage of react is spot on. It is impossible to prove intent without a person acting upon that intent or admission...
At least there is a better chance of a less severe outcome with armed security than there is without it. Ideals aren't realities, we just have to find a way to make do best we can.

Further, it's going to force a reckoning over the data. Who commits the most gun-related violence, who it is directly impacting, etc., etc.

Dems are gonna have to flat out manipulate data for that to not come back and bite them on the a$$.

They have already set up a system to do this deflection. Modern Sociology theory states that antisocial behavior is caused by the pressures of society. Those who are raised in tune to the accepted standards do well. Those who are not, are considered antisocial. Being raised wrong is the fault of society, not the parents, caregivers, teachers, government employees, etc., so antisocial persons have no responsibility for their actions. Functional, responsible people are the ones at fault.

The ones most certainly not at fault are the politicians, because they are trying to "right the wrongs."" It is incidental that they are the ones funding the paychecks of the Sociology professors. :rolleyes:

CRBMoA said:
Your logic evades me I have tried to.answer your question twice but your comprehension seems to be lacking

1616744435424.png

I support aliens legally coming into this country.. Two generations ago they were my grandparents. Which native american tribe do you belong to ?
It's not that simple for me. I support people coming over who are high producing individuals, preferably with education or a trade. The lottery system is pretty broken.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top