JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I wrote about this early Monday a.m.:

Waco gunfight aftermath: Blame the Second Amendment

Nine people are dead in Waco, Texas as the result of a wild confrontation Sunday between at least three and possibly five biker gangs, and already the looney left is blaming the Second Amendment and the National Rifle Association in the reader comments section of the Seattle Times.

<broken link removed>

It turns out that this same CNN commentator is also a big fan and defender of Al Sharpton. See this defense of Sharpton that he wrote several months ago:

http://www.nydailynews.com/opinion/errol-louis-sharpton-durable-warrior-article-1.2016961

louis20e-1-web.jpg

This CNN commentator has concluded that lax US gun control is to blame for the carnage of Sunday's biker gang shootout in Waco, TX

http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/18/opinions/louis-texas-biker-gangs-shooting/

Shocker!

CNN would naturally blame "lax US gun laws" for a shootout between gang members, even though those same "lax US gun laws" bar most of them from holding a firearm. I suppose it never occurred to them that US laws also prohibit murder - I seriously doubt that they'd be dissuaded from trying to murder each other because of gun laws.

Jim

What the police did wrong was not simply quarantine the area of civilians and create an arena for the gangs to fight.

If one bunch of criminals wants to kill another bunch of criminals, WHERES THE PROBLEM?!?

Hell, put it on payperview! It's be more entertaining than the last disappointment of a boxing match.

I wrote about this early Monday a.m.:

Waco gunfight aftermath: Blame the Second Amendment

Nine people are dead in Waco, Texas as the result of a wild confrontation Sunday between at least three and possibly five biker gangs, and already the looney left is blaming the Second Amendment and the National Rifle Association in the reader comments section of the Seattle Times.

<broken link removed>
Sorry Dave I don't go to your magazine but I'm guessing you believe there might be a felon or 2 in the mix?
No CCL in the crowd of bikers? Hmmm.
:rolleyes:

It will be interesting to see if the real truth comes out about this. Some bloggers are saying the police killed all 9 of the fatalities, others saying at least four. Some say knife fight turned in to gun fight. Cops and SWAT were already there waiting to see if there was going to be a dust up. I'd just recommend no rush to judgement.

Brutus out

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads