JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just on here in SE Wa. State, (8-10-2019) can't find a link to it. If I understood it correctly, America needs to meet the gun control standards of the rest the world? Or maybe toss the 2A? I'm not sure what the story was about or the point....

Dan

Fareed Zakaria is a blithering idiot and it is astounding that such a mindless moron has a platform in our society. If there is any doubt he's a incompetent pseudo-intellectual, he was busted for engaging in blatant plagiarism back in 2012 (when opining on the topic of the 2A) and was (for a spell) suspended from CNN, which is hardly a bastion of rigorous journalism. Here is hoping this cretin is finally told to shut the hell up and goes away. I'm not holding my breath.

Easy there Stomper, let's not get personal. I'm more concerned about the message and hope you are too.
I'd dearly like to see him against Ted Nugent in a news cast. Then let's see how his mouth operates..
Ideas to make THAT happen?

Dan

OK so humor me and ..
I'd dearly like to see him against Ted Nugent in a news cast. Then let's see how his mouth operates..
Ideas to make THAT happen?

Dan

You must be new to the internet.... Let me introduce you to FaceBook, Twitter & Reddit.....

Haha, as a professional programmer, who's been on the the Internet even pre-web, most certainly not new to the technology. But, to your point ... perhaps too optimistic about the discourse found on said. :s0112:

I think the best pro gun rights spokes people are the ones with a first hand testimony. I am here because I did not rely on someone else coming to rescue me. It would be nice to add, and I shot the ##### in the face, but maybe not for prime time. Think of how many people have never seen or experienced real violence first hand and honestly believe someone will save them.

CNN has less credibility than the Cartoon Network as far as real news goes. Especially on 2A information. I didn't see FZ's particular story but I'm certain it's just another hit piece. The only relatively fact based gun story was from Heavy.com but that was only one story.

It wouldn't do a lick of good. I've seen "the Nuge" nuke the H out of people on TV many times, and it never changed a thing to shut a pundit up, or change their minds... their overloads forbid it.

;)

With paintball, your opponent has to Acknowledge the hit, with FMJ, the laws of physics handle it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top