JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
when they try to recall her, they need to remember not to say her name three times

b-QC-0-Oe-400x400.jpg

When I lived in NC (several decades ago) it was accepted practice while driving to pull over and yield way to any funeral procession. Didn't matter if you knew the person or not, it was just done that way out of respect. Different times now. Now it seems that there's no respect for the dead or even the living. It's a symptom of a society with a weak collective mind, diluted even further by over population. There will always be "the Human condition" wherever there are Humans, as well as flies.

Because "Mayor" Lightfoot just recently said it's Trump's for not fully funding the BATFE in Chicago to go after FFL's "not doing their job" and cracking down on illegal guns.... :rolleyes:
If she can hire enough people who 'have sworn allegiance to the new world order' as she put it, then the problem can be solved....but that orangemanbad keeps getting in the way...

B30AB658-9339-4966-B44E-8830620C63FE.jpeg
8C940404-E89E-4E3A-B61B-ACD2EBAC5407.jpeg

Last Edited:
It was loud enough to wake the dead! And., since they were already registered to vote... well...
I am originally from the Chicago Metro area. That statement might be truer then we all know :)
My wife still has 4 bother's and sisters living in the south suburbs and they are all telling there kids to get the heck out of the Chicago-land area.

I am originally from the Chicago Metro area. That statement might be truer then we all know :)
In one of Jay Leno's "Headlines" bits in the 2000s, there was a newspaper report of voters complaining that the voting pens were out of ink. The election officials present said "It's invisible ink. The scanners will pick it up. (Didn't). This was on Chi Town's N side. I am old enough to remember my dad bemoaning the Cook County cemetery votes for John F. Kennedy in the 1960 election.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top