JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sorry Dave I don't go to your magazine but I'm guessing you believe there might be a felon or 2 in the mix?
No CCL in the crowd of bikers? Hmmm.
:rolleyes:

Actually, on CNN's late night news from London tonight, an English CNN anchorwoman was interviewing a man blaming America's liberal conceal carry laws for the violence. He claimed that biker gangs have ordered that all of their non-felon members get concealed handgun licenses.

So you see, it turns out that it was really our liberal concealed carry laws that are to blame for this incident.

I'm not buying this.

I've been riding a Harley for 40 years. I'm not a 1%'er, but I've been around many. They all look like they crawled out of a sewer.

The media is showing some kind of hollywood staged set. These guys are dressed like either: A) they just joined the club or B) were given new colors for the cameras.
:s0036:

I'm out,
Will

It will be interesting to see if the real truth comes out about this. Some bloggers are saying the police killed all 9 of the fatalities, others saying at least four. Some say knife fight turned in to gun fight. Cops and SWAT were already there waiting to see if there was going to be a dust up. I'd just recommend no rush to judgement.

Brutus out
Well the gangs are making threats against the police now ,so maybe the swat did do most of the shooting
Not saying that these guys weren't trying to kill each other though
No need to rush to judgement here,I've already passed judgement on these kind a long time ago.

Aren't outlaw motorcycle gangs supposed to be significant traffickers in stolen firearms? Or am I perhaps wrong about that?

If part of their business is stealing and illegally dealing in guns, then I don't understand how the media could possibly believe that they are obeying gun laws.

Either the media is extremely stupid and naive, or they are deliberately lying to us.

And I fear that it may be the later.

YES, If we ban motorcycles, there would be No "biker" gangs........Why didn't the libs think of this???......:confused:

whoa there, no one wants to ban motorcycles. Just common sense restrictions like reducing the size of the rear tire, reducing handle bars to one, speed limiting to 23 mph and fuel tanks with limits of 6 oz of fuel with time lock fuel caps so they cant be refueled more than once a week.

Restrictions like this have reduced biker gang shootouts by 49% in Northern Alaska in the winter last year.
:cool:

whoa there, no one wants to ban motorcycles. Just common sense restrictions like reducing the size of the rear tire, reducing handle bars to one, speed limiting to 23 mph and fuel tanks with limits of 6 oz of fuel with time lock fuel caps so they cant be refueled more than once a week.

Restrictions like this have reduced biker gang shootouts by 49% in Northern Alaska in the winter last year.
:cool:

And paint them all pink........................................

n
I wrote about this early Monday a.m.:

Waco gunfight aftermath: Blame the Second Amendment

Nine people are dead in Waco, Texas as the result of a wild confrontation Sunday between at least three and possibly five biker gangs, and already the looney left is blaming the Second Amendment and the National Rifle Association in the reader comments section of the Seattle Times.

<broken link removed>
nice 1911 and holster there

More white- on white crime. It must be their culture.

I assume you are referring to what people often say when people of color commit acts of violence, unfortunately the percentage of them incarcerated compared to the percentage of the population they make up tells a different story.

Unless you are calling all police agencies nationwide racist?

Why can't it be both? I suspect they are lying to us because they are stupid and naive enough to believe that banning firearms will reduce crime and violence.

Jim
How about neither?
This is just part of their agenda. And yes they are lying. But only if their lips are moving
Now the reporters may be both

11258788_826983384004178_1070966512887845339_n.jpg

This is a long article but has some interesting points. Generally when there is a Confederation of Clubs get to the it's to iron things out peacefully not go to open war like this...note all the head shots in the fatalities....sounds like pretty good marksmanship in this sort of gun fight. I'd be interested to see if any cell phone camera footage gets uploaded on line from anonymous sources.
<broken link removed>

Brutus out.

I assume you are referring to what people often say when people of color commit acts of violence, unfortunately the percentage of them incarcerated compared to the percentage of the population they make up tells a different story.

Unless you are calling all police agencies nationwide racist?

All I'm saying is "Where are all the white fathers?"

Actually, on CNN's late night news from London tonight, an English CNN anchorwoman was interviewing a man blaming America's liberal conceal carry laws for the violence. He claimed that biker gangs have ordered that all of their non-felon members get concealed handgun licenses.

So you see, it turns out that it was really our liberal concealed carry laws that are to blame for this incident.

Back in the 60's in Oakland I didn't know of any Hell's Angel's that weren't felons.

What's bothering me is that the pictures I've seen of the "gang members" look like the Disney version of outlaw bikers; squeaky clean, new clothing, buzz cuts, etc. It looks like they came straight out of a Hollywood wardrobe department. I met Sonny Barger and few of his people back in the day. Guys like Moldy Marvin and Terry the Tramp wouldn't have been caught dead hanging with these pansies. I half expect these guys to break out in a Disney song and dance routine any minute. Something smells really odd here, and it ain't old Moldy Marvin.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top