JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Back in the 60's in Oakland I didn't know of any Hell's Angel's that weren't felons.

What's bothering me is that the pictures I've seen of the "gang members" look like the Disney version of outlaw bikers; squeaky clean, new clothing, buzz cuts, etc. It looks like they came straight out of a Hollywood wardrobe department. I met Sonny Barger and few of his people back in the day. Guys like Moldy Marvin and Terry the Tramp wouldn't have been caught dead hanging with these pansies. I half expect these guys to break out in a Disney song and dance routine any minute. Something smells really odd here, and it ain't old Moldy Marvin.
Well maybe they sent the newbies to get in the fight? I mean they are gunna take down someone who is wearing their colors and aren't in the club.
And Brutus,come on,just because they went there for a peaceful meeting doesn't mean they are all warm and fuzzy with each other.It would still be a tinder box.
You don't go to a meeting with 100 other unstable fighters of opposing sides and not expect a fight to start.
A peaceful meeting would have been in private with a few memebers

The Brits have a huge biker problem in London.
They are terrorizing the city streets with their wild and uncontrollable behavior.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top