JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Proponents of disarming law abiding people with Gun Control, would much rather this clerk been killed and the Criminals not been harmed. Support the 2A and save a life, maybe even your own someday!

I saw a story on the news the other night about a Walgreen clerk suing for wrongful termination after he got fired for saving lives including his own.

What I like about this story is that the clerks manager was quoted as saying how he felt about an armed employee, and his response was "IT'S A BAD NEIGHBORHOOD"

http://junkyarddog911.blogspot.com/2014/09/gas-station-attendant-alive-after.html

I feel everyone has a right to not be a sitting duck for criminals, what do you think?

A business with a "no gun policy" should be held accountable to keep all their employees safe!!!!:mad:
Yes they should, but they won't. Maybe things will change when they are sued for not protecting an employee they denied the right to protect themselves.
But, no. It will be the loser that gets shot trying to rob the store doing the suing.
Pardon me while I puke...

In my opinion - any place that prevents you from protecting yourself should automatically take full responsibility if anything happens while on their property. I however see no need to put my family and self in someone elses care so its best just to avoid those businesses.

The trouble is he signed on the dotted line when he took the job, and surely was informed about company policy. He lost his choice to carry at work when he accepted the job. I agree with the sentiments here, but it won't make any difference to the courts: he violated written policy, which is grounds for termination.

OK OK good on him.Now go back and click home on JYD and see the tweet from moms demand action
"Rape lasts for minutes,death is forever,you don't need a gun" ????
WTFH???
Yeah dads,go tell your daughteres to just surrender themselves to the rapist instead of fighting back.
Typical guy only lasts a couple minutes anyway sweety
How Fed up in the heads have these women become? I'm sorry for whatever happened to them as youths but they need to STFU NOW

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top