JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Notice how the restaurant patrons couldn't care less about the man being accosted until the gun comes out - then they freak out and lose their minds.

Utterly warped society. And gun grabbers would have the man beaten to the ground so that none of them could freak out when *gasp* horror of horrors a man defends himself with a firearm.

Pathetic.

Had a conversation with an employee at Fred Meyers yesterday as I needed a can of spray paint. Had to wait 10-15 minutes for someone before giving up and walking into the back stock room. I was fuming at that point but stayed calm enough to discuss the issue a bit. He was the receiving manager, so he was a little annoyed I walked right into the back room, but he understood. I understood their dilemma too.

He basically said that one lawsuit from these criminals who are actively stealing large quantities of goods from the store, injury lawsuit, would wipe out a years or two worth of profit. So they just train their employees to let it happen.

The kicker, customers can knock the bubblegum out of the thieves all they want. It might be a civil lawsuit at that point, but the bigger target gets removed.

In other words, if we add society started kicking the bubblegum out of these people any time they started this crap, they might actually learn a lesson.

Instead, you all are right, we have been conditioned to just let them do what they want. Mostly for fear of being robbed or cancelled by being called racist or whatever they use against us.

I think it's because deep down we really feel it is the business's problem and not ours. It is our fault. We aren't helping change the lower classes reality. Their reality is pretty bad if all they want to do is crime and drugs. Obviously it is another case of, not our problem, that culture needs to fix themselves. Well, it affects our culture, so maybe we shouldn't ignore it and leave to greener pastures, maybe we should do something?

There are 2 hazards of being the active, principled citizen and confronting the shoplifter.

1. It turns violent, maybe a little or maybe a lot.
2. Now you are the one looking at jail/court, because the law won't do anything about shoplifting but will go after someone "who should have minded his own business and let the store or authorities handle it."

Or do nothing but shake your head and sigh, and thereby go along, unwillingly, with the continued rot of our society. That is what the store and authorities are doing. So have I, generally.

Last Edited:
Had a conversation with an employee at Fred Meyers yesterday as I needed a can of spray paint. Had to wait 10-15 minutes for someone before giving up and walking into the back stock room. I was fuming at that point but stayed calm enough to discuss the issue a bit. He was the receiving manager, so he was a little annoyed I walked right into the back room, but he understood. I understood their dilemma too.

He basically said that one lawsuit from these criminals who are actively stealing large quantities of goods from the store, injury lawsuit, would wipe out a years or two worth of profit. So they just train their employees to let it happen.

The kicker, customers can knock the bubblegum out of the thieves all they want. It might be a civil lawsuit at that point, but the bigger target gets removed.

In other words, if we add society started kicking the bubblegum out of these people any time they started this crap, they might actually learn a lesson.

Instead, you all are right, we have been conditioned to just let them do what they want. Mostly for fear of being robbed or cancelled by being called racist or whatever they use against us.

I think it's because deep down we really feel it is the business's problem and not ours. It is our fault. We aren't helping change the lower classes reality. Their reality is pretty bad if all they want to do is crime and drugs. Obviously it is another case of, not our problem, that culture needs to fix themselves. Well, it affects our culture, so maybe we shouldn't ignore it and leave to greener pastures, maybe we should do something?
E3EA619C-D1D1-4FA0-A577-000BDAAB5317.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR