JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
And the anti-gun BS doesn't stop. As usual, everytown is fully on board with no less than 5 lawyers and toss in another 7 city/oddball ones.

From the lawsuit.. "On August 14, 2023, the ICFA was amended pursuant to the Firearms Industry Responsibility Act. As of this date, it is unlawful for "any firearm industry member, through the sale, manufacturing, importing or marketing of a firearm-related product" to "[k]nowingly create, maintain, or contribute to a condition in Illinois that endangers the safety or health of the public by conduct either unlawful in itself or unreasonable under all circumstances."
815 ILCS505/2BBBB(b)(1).

But this scenario could just as well be the same.. On August 14, 2023, the ICFA was amended pursuant to the Firearms AUTO Industry Responsibility Act. As of this date, it is unlawful for "any firearm AUTO industry member, through the sale, manufacturing, importing or marketing of a firearm AUTO -related product" to "[k]nowingly create, maintain, or contribute to a condition in Illinois that endangers the safety or health of the public by conduct either unlawful in itself or unreasonable under all circumstances." 815 ILCS505/2BBBB(b)(1).

The lawsuit tucked this little gem in it..
For the avoidance of doubt, Chicago does not seek any relief based on or to stop the sales of Glock
pistols to law enforcement as they are currently designed. Unlike typical civilians, law enforcement
officers may legally possess fully automatic weapons when they are on duty. This lawsuit is focused
exclusively on Glock's sales to the civilian market in Illinois.
(Can you say good for me but NOT for thee?) :rolleyes:

There were 617 homicides in Chicago in 2023. The data attributes 557 of them to guns.
Per Chicago DOT, total People Injured or Killed (auto related) in 2022--21,747
So gun related deaths/injuries were 2.56% of autos and these nit-wits in chicago are going after Glock. You can read the case here.
So ask yourself this, why isn't Chicago going after the auto industry? Hmm.. c85be11dd46fa7ea.png

Dan

"Readily/easily convertible" is a subjective and relevant term. What's not so "readily/easily convertible" for YOU would most DEFINITELY will be for me….

Because I'm smarter than the average 5th grader, I have opposable thumbs, and I don't have to sit down to pee… if I so choose.

I wonder why they didn't sue AR15 makers since AR15s were easily convertible to full semi-auto with a change of the stock?
On top of which it looks like these pavement ghetto rats use the 33rnd mags to be cool and you have more choices with an AR. Probably no better aim from these POS but more firepower none-the-less with an AR.
Oh wait..the AR won't fit inside your pants...duh on me. :confused:

Dan

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews