JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I remember hearing, I believe in California. Barret arms refused to do business, repair or maintain any of their firearms that California law enforcement may have had, due to California banning their citizens from having guns. It's too bad all manufacturers won't black list law enforcement in the states that are taking rights from citizens. So it seems manufacturers are aiding in the long term goal of total confiscation by arming the people that will be coming to your house to take your guns. Thoughts?

It's just business and those companies are there to make money, NOT pander to your rights despite what you think

Good luck. All the big manufacturers are in countries with draconian gun regs already (guessing)

Glock, sig sauer, to name a couple.

Then you have our very own US companies that lick boots. (Looking at you Daniel defense)

There's some companies like bcm, and Barrett that refuse to sell firearms to law enforcement that can't be sold to civilians. Would be awesome to see companies totally boycott OSP.

On the other hand, it wasn't that long ago, before the whole FFL/NFA 1934.. that the military expected their soldiers to purchase their own arms and ammunition... and most police departments require officers to procure their own arms.

I remember hearing, I believe in California. Barret arms refused to do business, repair or maintain any of their firearms that California law enforcement may have had, due to California banning their citizens from having guns. It's too bad all manufacturers won't black list law enforcement in the states that are taking rights from citizens. So it seems manufacturers are aiding in the long term goal of total confiscation by arming the people that will be coming to your house to take your guns. Thoughts?
Hopefully that policy will continue now that Barrett is no longer owned by Barrett.

Some defense company in Australia if I remember correctly…
NIOA, to be exact, looking at Barrett's site. Seems it happened January of this year. At least my Barrett is a genuine article... still sucks though. The made by Americans, for Americans thing was a big selling point to me

Sadly the people making guns are just trying to make a buck while figuring out ways to walk across the minefield law makers keep throwing up. Again the people who vote for these law makers, and those who refuse to even bother to register and vote are the ones doing this. Law makers only do what people allow them to do.

I'm corn-fused, We want better law enforcement But don't want them to have guns? Sounds pretty woke to me.
Eh. It's more of... we want the same access to all the goodies that LE can get that ordinary citizens cannot get without needing special licenses, special tax stamps, and all that registry thing.

Either LE get the same restrictions that a State citizen gets, or the State citizen gets the same access.

You know LE can have these, tax-exempt.

SBRs, SBS, AOWs, MGs, DDs particularly tear gas, rubber baton grenades, rubber ball shells, etc cetera, the AFT says any 37mm-40mm round thats "used for antipersonnel" is a DD and must be registered and tax stamped.. to name a few... plus they can get "off roster" guns and are allowed the regular AR15s in Ban States that the ordinary citizens cannot "legally own" without being neutered one way or other or completely cant own..

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top