JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm quite shocked at some of the responses.

Whatevs. I don't think law enforcement should have any more rights or access to firearms than civilians. Period. IF the order came to go kick doors and take guns you can count on the majority of Leo's "just doing their job". That does not mean I don't respect law enforcement nor do I want them defunded.
sounds very Nazi-ish, the majority of Nazi military officers during Nberg trials all stated that same statement, "following orders" or " just doing their jobs".

Why don't manufacturers refuse to sell to law enforcement
Because money.

For some gun companies, government contracts are the backbone of their revenue (looking at you H&K). For others, government contracts make up a smaller, but still sizeable, portion of their income. In 2022, Smith and Wesson reported that only ~7% of their sales were to government agencies (see pg. 9). Don't hold your breath that Smith & Wesson is willing to reduce their income by 7% just to appease some of their customers who are tickled by them selling to cops. I'm sure other companies like Glock and FN that number for government contracts is much higher.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top