JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A rich white guy? Yeah he will walk, we all know about our two tiered justice system. Us poor folk have to face the scales of justice while the rich folk get to thumb those scales with fat sacks of cash.

But its sure peculiar some of you seem to want to make everything political.
Its the Trump impersonation. Hurt a lot of peoples butts.

Ummm No...
It's only one party of elites that is getting away with stuff.
Yeah, the party of elites are the rich like i was saying. You maybe forgetting, but the rights orange savior is sitting on 91 felony indictments and still walking free and doxxing judges. Is "Law and order" only for the other guys?

Besides rich folks dont care about parties, they donate to whoever benefits them the most.

Its the Trump impersonation. Hurt a lot of peoples butts.
Oh crap, i totally forgot about this. Now its all makes sense.

To be fair, the movie's armorer was the daughter of a famous armorer, and she sucked too.
Not just "any" Armorer, but a founding member of the Leatherslaps and one of the pioneers of the Technique Of The Pistol, Thell Reed. The small guy in the middle:

HG-1115-2.jpg

And of course we all know the Father of the Modern Technique Of The Pistol, the late Col. Jeff Cooper there next to him.

Here's an interview Reed did a year ago:

Those are suggestions not laws. He was an actor on a movie set and had every expectation that the gun was unloaded , or at least did not have live rounds in it, after having been cleared by the prop director. She is the one to blame. You really think its a good idea to have actors who dont know dick about guns tearing into cleared firearms on movie sets? As the producer of the film he will be paying, or at least his insurance company will be.
And why were live rounds on a set of a cowboy flick ? This would never happen on a Buster Crab movie so why now ?

From what I've read some crew members were allowed to do some target shooting after hours. Hence liveammo go mixed in.
To me, a gun user and former video production professional, that is insanity to have live fire on a set. You don't need to be learning/practicing how to shoot while working. Gross negligence for all who allowed it to happen. PAX

To me, a gun user and former video production professional, that is insanity to have live fire on a set. You don't need to be learning/practicing how to shoot while working. Gross negligence for all who allowed it to happen. PAX
And the question in court is going to be was that Baldwin or was it the armorer? While Baldwins production company will ultimately the one paying up , or at least his insurance company, I have a hard time seeing Baldwin actually being convicted of this.

"As the first criminal trial over the film's tragic shooting gets underway, prosecutors look to paint Hannah Gutierrez-Reed as a druggie whose mistakes led to calamity. Defenders say she's a scapegoat for penny-pinching producers and a blundering investigation. New details reveal both may be true."

"As the first criminal trial over the film's tragic shooting gets underway, prosecutors look to paint Hannah Gutierrez-Reed as a druggie whose mistakes led to calamity. Defenders say she's a scapegoat for penny-pinching producers and a blundering investigation. New details reveal both may be true."

Her only job was to be responsible for the firearms on the set.

Ya can't blame the armorer" she was high on coke .If the trigger didn't work?does,nt the hammer still have to be pulled back and released to fire? At least that;s how all the old Colts i had worked.

Ya can't blame the armorer" she was high on coke .If the trigger didn't work?does,nt the hammer still have to be pulled back and released to fire? At least that;s how all the old Colts i had worked.
Yes, prop guns get their triggers pulled on set . It's the armorers responsibility to make sure they aren't loaded.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top