JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They say the lord helps those that help themselves. While he may observe, he allows us to handle our business here on earth. While I don't condone breaking the law.. law makers arent going to take a bullet for you nor be there (armed) to help out should a crazy person shoot the place up.

In no way would I advocate breaking the law, I am just seeking clarification on the matter as I've run into situations where I think there is some nuance.

Unless the progressives have pushed their agenda to an even more ridiculous level of people-control and systematically disarming citizens, I don't anticipate you will be subjected to either a frisk or a metal detector at the door.

Chapter 9.41 RCW is pretty clear regarding lawful/legal carry when it comes to schools, public & private. Print a copy & learn it. Who the heck needs trouble from ignorance? Go to www.wa.gov and get the RCW. If you are going to carry, you sure as heck better know the law. Otherwise, you are just plain stupid. Be informed and then make your decisions.

As they say, ignorance is no excuse. I don't have $5,000 for a lawyer regardless of what the 2nd Amendment says. It's the reality of the times.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top