JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not with brownstain at the helm.
Were not much better in WA.
The Dems are going to be empowered locally to crap on trumps national parade.

God help us.

That's what it's about , they crucified Trump since day 1. I seen Mr..? Kate Brown went and cleaned a national park and sent trump the bill .then plastered it all over the media. It must be rewarding to be brownstains waterboy.

Suicide by cop that happened at a school.

Note the article mentioned "Custody."

Oregon courts are historically biased towards mothers' rights, especially when it comes to custody. I don't make that statement from observation, it is what multiple attorneys and DHS workers have told me. I have also experienced it.

He probably went to see if he could see his kids and was denied. This is a volatile issue, so if he got upset in the least, a 911 went out immediately. Cops came to collect him, it went south badly.

Not with brownstain at the helm.

Were not much better in WA.

The Dems are going to be empowered locally to crap on trumps national parade.

God help us.
Not picking on you, just using the theme of your words to try to make a point as follows:

When I read these comments, and they are similar to what I have read hundreds of times, I find it odd how we as free humans have volunteered our compliance to the mandates of a few selected people who appear to believe they have a higher moral authority over our lives and our property.

I believe this happens because we are conditioned to believe these small groups have power over us. There are many reasons we may have fallen into this trap, however, it might be prudent to step away from the interwebs, news channels, and take time to reflect on why (the real reason inside our minds) as to why we would care the slightest what the small group says we 'must' do with our own leagally owned property.

I think it is an unhealthy fear. Fear being a sort of self-inflicted mental anguish about something that (1) has not happened yet (2) is not happening at the moment and (3) may not happen in the future.

If it does happen in the future, a place not currently present, and a time we cannot control, then at that time we can make individual decisions as to apply risk management as related to our personal property.

Our brothers and sisters are going before us at the moment in NJ....they are showing us the .gov paper tiger has no teeth. That paper tiger certainly does have enough power to pick off an individual once in a while after that one bips the radar, like posting these words on the interwebs, however, there is zero chance the paper tiger can take down everyone.

People like KateBrown have no power over anyone unless that one allows it.

My $0.02

Not picking on you, just using the theme of your words to try to make a point as follows:

When I read these comments, and they are similar to what I have read hundreds of times, I find it odd how we as free humans have volunteered our compliance to the mandates of a few selected people who appear to believe they have a higher moral authority over our lives and our property.

I believe this happens because we are conditioned to believe these small groups have power over us. There are many reasons we may have fallen into this trap, however, it might be prudent to step away from the interwebs, news channels, and take time to reflect on why (the real reason inside our minds) as to why we would care the slightest what the small group says we 'must' do with our own leagally owned property.

I think it is an unhealthy fear. Fear being a sort of self-inflicted mental anguish about something that (1) has not happened yet (2) is not happening at the moment and (3) may not happen in the future.

If it does happen in the future, a place not currently present, and a time we cannot control, then at that time we can make individual decisions as to apply risk management as related to our personal property.

Our brothers and sisters are going before us at the moment in NJ....they are showing us the .gov paper tiger has no teeth. That paper tiger certainly does have enough power to pick off an individual once in a while after that one bips the radar, like posting these words on the interwebs, however, there is zero chance the paper tiger can take down everyone.

People like KateBrown have no power over anyone unless that one allows it.

My $0.02

I have not read anything to the effect that anyone intends on complying with the nonsense.

Called it!

charles+landeros.jpg
In Memoriam: Charles (Charlie) Landeros, 1988-January 11, 2019
Charles (Charlie) Landeros was a 30-year-old person who was shot and killed by unknown Eugene police officer(s) on the morning of January 11, 2019. Charlie was born in Hong Kong, and migrated with their family to the US, where Charlie was raised on Kalapuya land in Eugene, Oregon. Charlie attended Cascade Middle School, also where they were tragically killed yesterday, and graduated from Willamette High School, enlisted in the Army at age 17. Upon being honorably discharged from the military, he attended the University of Oregon. Charlie was most proud of being a parent to two daughters ages 10 and 12 and has (had) custody of his daughters. Witness: man killed by police was shot in front of daughter
An eyewitness to the shooting said Landeros was shot in front of his daughter.

Looks like he was some sort of SJW activist at U of O. College photos

5ba8efcff0ca3.image.jpg LanderosEmerald.image_.jpg

Maybe a little fruity

13055480_10156973748550372_8858494503400438710_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.jpg

So not an Angry Evil White Male. Eugene Police have some 'splaiing to do.

A city-data.com database lists Landeros as a licensed pilot and aviation mechanic as well.

Last Edited:
Well if it happened right outside the entrance doors to the school, then there should be clear CCTV recordings. The office staff at my kids elementary school know me and buzz the door unlocked for me so I don't have to break my stride.

Looks like a lawsuit is coming.

I think that locking down three schools over this is totally absurd. It is almost like they want to create hysteria and scare the children and parents.

@808hondacrguy, I am glad you're daughter is OK, but was there really a crisis? Did they really need to scare you and your daughter over this? Also, I hope that you were just joking about Facebook being a reliable news source.

Yeah, I remember last year, they counted somebody committing suicide in the parking lot at night as a school shooting.
NPR conducted reseaech and found that 60% of media reported school shootings never happened. They called each school and 6 out of 10 said they did not have a shooting on school grounds.

Officer cam footage released. Dude willfully shoved officer, reached around to his hip, drew pistol, then pointed it at the officer, and shot two rounds at Officer Timm, before getting shot by said officer. It was declared a justified shooting. Snowflakes around Eugene are still crying racism, saying that if the perp was white, the cops would have wrestled the gun out of his hand instead of shooting. I say, play stupid games...you know the rest.

Last Edited:
Sir's while he did a dumb thing and got a dumb prize,
if you have never had your kids taken from you (unknown reason in this case?)
then you will never understand what his mind set may have been.
good/bad guy in a bad place did a bad thing and now two girls have no dad.

This one hits close to home for me. I grew up a short walk from this school. My siblings and I attended it. My brother was there when it happened, as he works there as a teachers assistant. My Mom drove by the school probably 10 minutes after the incident happened, not knowing what was going on, to find a bunch of law enforcement on premises, with the school parking lot and surrounding area closed off. She was understandably very worried given the situation she encountered.

My brother knew the guy to some extent from going to the same schools growing up, I believe.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top