JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Heck one of the most famous gun writers ,Massad Ayoob,went to a store to get milk.....just get milk... and had to go against 2 shotgun wielding thugs with just his 5 shot 38.
And that was in the 70's? I believe
So it hasn't changed much

Stomper, it seemed like a simple, classic response for those who insist on sinking to juvenile humor like the OP described.

Don't knock college, not all of 'em are so bad, and not every prof or student is a festering Marxist pustule on the external sphincter ani of society...

Or maybe a "well if you have such a huge Johnson, what are you going to do if someone tries to roll YOU, beat 'em into submission with Mr. Happy?"

Stomper, it seemed like a simple, classic response for those who insist on sinking to juvenile humor like the OP described.

Don't knock college, not all of 'em are so bad, and not every prof or student is a festering Marxist pustule on the external sphincter ani of society...

Or maybe a "well if you have such a huge Johnson, what are you going to do if someone tries to roll YOU, beat 'em into submission with Mr. Happy?"

LOL... that was a line from Napoleon Dynamite.

As for beating someone with "Mr. Happy"... Naw, all I have to do is turn around really fast, "it" knocks people over like bowling pins within a 10' radius. :D

In my experience there are two kinds of people re bathroom humor... those who publicly laugh at it, and those who publicly excoriate it, privately laugh at it and then feel they need to rail ever harder against it to expiate their own guilty pleasure. :)

And what of women who carry guns? For that type I note that the commentator is the one who sees it as a sexual issue and is projecting their own problems.

Or I link them to this or a similar video since they are usually assuming all who carry guns are men...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top