JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I ordered their 458 socom upper. The wait time was supposed to be around 6 to 8 weeks according to their site. I tried to call and email them a few tomes during that period with some questions. I got no response. They had my money for the order from the start. After ten weeks of waiting I email them saying if they didn't send the upper by the next day I would call the bank let them know of the fraudulent charges to my acct. I got a response right away saying they hadn't got my emails and would compensate me with an extra mag and a discount. I did get the upper finally but no discount or mag. I wont use them again, but you can decide what you think of that for service:D The upper was fine except for the ridiculous brake that I had to replace.

Completely awful. It will just blow up in your face. For your safety, you should send any radical firearms ARs my way for proper disposal. :rolleyes:

If you get one it should be fine. Just make sure everything is on there tight and keep it lubed.

I bought a pistol upper from them a couple of years ago. Took 6 weeks to show. The gas block was loose so it's first trip out was a bust. After removing the handguards and tightening the block up properly, it ran. I sold it. I've since bought uppers from other companies such as Bear Creek and PSA.

Didn't know they are now offering the Beowulf - purchased a complete AR pistol that is as well made as the Colt I own. Never had the need to deal with cust svc

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top