can anyone tell me about radical firearms ? good or not ?

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by black_marauder, Jun 18, 2017.

1. black_marauder

black_marauder
    ohio

i looking at a 50 beowulf from radical firearms , but when i search out reviews and stuff i'm not finding much , so i just wanted to ask are they good or if it is a waste of money

2. edslhead

edslhead
    Vanc
    Platinum Supporter Platinum Supporter Gold Supporter Silver Supporter

I ordered their 458 socom upper. The wait time was supposed to be around 6 to 8 weeks according to their site. I tried to call and email them a few tomes during that period with some questions. I got no response. They had my money for the order from the start. After ten weeks of waiting I email them saying if they didn't send the upper by the next day I would call the bank let them know of the fraudulent charges to my acct. I got a response right away saying they hadn't got my emails and would compensate me with an extra mag and a discount. I did get the upper finally but no discount or mag. I wont use them again, but you can decide what you think of that for service:D The upper was fine except for the ridiculous brake that I had to replace.

Medic! likes this.
  3. black_marauder

black_marauder
    ohio

dang that sucks dude. good thing i won't have to go through them there is a handful of complete uppers on gunbroker i'm looking at

edslhead likes this.
  4. Koda

Koda
    Oregon
    Well-Known Member 2016 Volunteer

Check out Hardened Arms... Great company

Last edited: Jun 19, 2017
    Brutus57 and Misteramax like this.
  5. edslhead

edslhead
    Vanc
    Platinum Supporter Platinum Supporter Gold Supporter Silver Supporter

Tromix is a great outfit to deal with also, but you do have to call him on the phone:eek: old fashion style:D

6. Boboclown

Boboclown
    North Carolina

Completely awful. It will just blow up in your face. For your safety, you should send any radical firearms ARs my way for proper disposal. :rolleyes:

If you get one it should be fine. Just make sure everything is on there tight and keep it lubed.

7. Misteramax

Misteramax
    Lebanon, or.

Their build quality is good to go. That's all I know. Looked an upper over and inspected it.

Brutus57 likes this.
  8. Kruejl

Kruejl
    Hillsboro
    Moderator of the Coriolis effect Staff Member Gold Supporter

I bought a pistol upper from them a couple of years ago. Took 6 weeks to show. The gas block was loose so it's first trip out was a bust. After removing the handguards and tightening the block up properly, it ran. I sold it. I've since bought uppers from other companies such as Bear Creek and PSA.

9. Koda

Koda
    Oregon
    Well-Known Member 2016 Volunteer

I just realized that my recommendation for hardened Arms they do not offer a .50 Beowolf.

But they do offer a .458 Big Bore AR15 upper complete...
    458 Big Bore AR15 Upper Assemblies

10. uberguy

uberguy
    Bend

Didn't know they are now offering the Beowulf - purchased a complete AR pistol that is as well made as the Colt I own. Never had the need to deal with cust svc