JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I ordered their 458 socom upper. The wait time was supposed to be around 6 to 8 weeks according to their site. I tried to call and email them a few tomes during that period with some questions. I got no response. They had my money for the order from the start. After ten weeks of waiting I email them saying if they didn't send the upper by the next day I would call the bank let them know of the fraudulent charges to my acct. I got a response right away saying they hadn't got my emails and would compensate me with an extra mag and a discount. I did get the upper finally but no discount or mag. I wont use them again, but you can decide what you think of that for service:D The upper was fine except for the ridiculous brake that I had to replace.

Completely awful. It will just blow up in your face. For your safety, you should send any radical firearms ARs my way for proper disposal. :rolleyes:

If you get one it should be fine. Just make sure everything is on there tight and keep it lubed.

I bought a pistol upper from them a couple of years ago. Took 6 weeks to show. The gas block was loose so it's first trip out was a bust. After removing the handguards and tightening the block up properly, it ran. I sold it. I've since bought uppers from other companies such as Bear Creek and PSA.

Didn't know they are now offering the Beowulf - purchased a complete AR pistol that is as well made as the Colt I own. Never had the need to deal with cust svc

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top