JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My Camo is a neon pink T-shirt. I call it "urban Camo" because when you look at a guy in Seattle who has has a stout build and a shaved head, the neon pink t-shirt generally overrides what could otherwise be preconceived notions about political persuasion and guns.

Now some other people might get a different preconceived notion about my pink shirt, but that just goes to show how truly effective the Camo is then, doesn't it. ;)

My Camo is a neon pink T-shirt. I call it "urban Camo" because when you look at a guy in Seattle who has has a stout build and a shaved head, the neon pink t-shirt generally overrides what could otherwise be preconceived notions about political persuasion and guns.

Now some other people might get a different preconceived notion about my pink shirt, but that just goes to show how truly effective the Camo is then, doesn't it. ;)
SEATTLE URBAN CAMMO

Until someone comes up behind you and tries to "take your temperature" in "Seattle fashion" with the eraser end of a #2 pencil, then the Camo comes off, right?

;):D

This here is one I did earlier before my recent breakdown....

upload_2019-7-10_15-55-25.png

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads