JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
8E7F9199-D82E-4561-BE3B-424B8CBC07D8.jpeg Stock I did for my Howa 308.

That's cuz it's prolly a troll photo.... but that one little artifact caught my eye.... ;)
It's the same part of the photo that had me spend 30 valuable minutes of my life scrutinizing, hence the "good eye" comment. Then I realized who's photo I was looking at and I felt like a chump for expending the time...

Was just reading through this thread and was all set to mention that despite the awesome paint schemes and colors shown (which is only one aspect of effective camouflage) you still have to break up the hard lines as those REALLY POP out in nature.

Some game animals are color blind (deer) while it's believe some can see in the UV spectrum (ducks), so all the fancy patterns could be for naught if the silhouette still stands out.
True I do know that ducks can see really really really good .
And just looking up at them with a white face will spook them.
They can pick out the spot in the he bush .
That should not be there.
Deer I don't know much about .
Shoot them from far away.
But a duck you have to call them in to with in 40 yards.
And thats a long shot

True I do know that ducks can see really really really good .
And just looking up at them with a white face will spook them.
They can pick out the spot in the he bush .
That should not be there.
Deer I don't know much about .
Shoot them from far away.
But a duck you have to call them in to with in 40 yards.
And thats a long shot
Agreed. There is no one camo to fit all. Hunting coyotes in desert environment vs birds vs deer/elk... all require something a little different. That's why all these camo patterns are great. They all have a place but each to their own. Keep the pics coming guys....

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top