JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My Camo is a neon pink T-shirt. I call it "urban Camo" because when you look at a guy in Seattle who has has a stout build and a shaved head, the neon pink t-shirt generally overrides what could otherwise be preconceived notions about political persuasion and guns.

Now some other people might get a different preconceived notion about my pink shirt, but that just goes to show how truly effective the Camo is then, doesn't it. ;)

My Camo is a neon pink T-shirt. I call it "urban Camo" because when you look at a guy in Seattle who has has a stout build and a shaved head, the neon pink t-shirt generally overrides what could otherwise be preconceived notions about political persuasion and guns.

Now some other people might get a different preconceived notion about my pink shirt, but that just goes to show how truly effective the Camo is then, doesn't it. ;)
SEATTLE URBAN CAMMO

Until someone comes up behind you and tries to "take your temperature" in "Seattle fashion" with the eraser end of a #2 pencil, then the Camo comes off, right?

;):D

This here is one I did earlier before my recent breakdown....

upload_2019-7-10_15-55-25.png

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads