JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This guy does a nice job, he's inexpensive and has an excellent reputation.
I have not used him, but I know one guy that has and he's very happy with the work.

This guy does a nice job, he's inexpensive and has an excellent reputation.
I have not used him, but I know one guy that has and he's very happy with the work.
Now that is a good looking rattlecan job. Unfortunately most of the work I would want done would be a cerakoat or similar baked on finish. But if I ever have a polymer stock I want finished I will note this guy down and give it a whirl.

Now that is a good looking rattlecan job. Unfortunately most of the work I would want done would be a cerakoat or similar baked on finish. But if I ever have a polymer stock I want finished I will note this guy down and give it a whirl.
I'm not sure if it's all rattle can. The sponge camo is not of course.
Some of his product he gets from Europe and he may have a spray rig.
The last post in that thread indicates how durable it is.

I'm not sure if it's all rattle can.
Some of his product he gets from Europe.
The last post in that thread indicates how durable it is.
I am no artist. If it's paint it's paint and I will not be able to tell the difference. I am willing to trust him that it is more durable that the stuff you get from the home despot because I know different paint formulas have different durability, but past that I would not know how to tell if it was sprayed on or something else. It looks good, and that is good enough for me.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top