JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
???
She would have to be seriously stupid to use a public defender when she has money for a real lawyer. If she's seriously stupid, how did she manage to sue cops for shooting her fleeing son and win? Its hard to win against cops no matter how smart you are or how egregious the action of cops.

You seem to have decided mother is a POS, and if she is a POS in some ways she is a POS in all ways. The latter does not follow. Most people who are POS in some ways are not POS in all ways. She may be a POS who is actively supporting this gang. Or maybe she was set up. But even if she is a POS with respect to buying two or more guns that found their way into gang hands, with or without her help (which is all that article claimed once you correct for ambiguity), that doesnt mean she is a POS in all ways. She may or may not kick puppies, steal from passed-out drunks, or use public services for indigents she no longer needs.
A POS for ANY reason is still a POS....Just saying. You seem to have decided to split the hairs in order to somewhat water down the fact that someone is a POS. Are you saying that someone is less than a criminal if they shoot someone in the head compared with someone who shoots someone in the head AND drive their car over the victim afterwards?
If she got that kind of money she should have moved as far away from any gangs as possible, and use that money to buy the best education to help her other son become a decent human being. Instead , she got arrested for buying guns for criminal neighborhood gangs. How many normal, non-thug, gangsta wanna-be, law abiding citizens, are arrested for using their money to buy guns for criminal gangs?

"If she's seriously stupid, how did she manage to sue cops for shooting her fleeing son and win? Its hard to win against cops no matter how smart you are or how egregious the action of cops."
I disagree.....in the current environment one can sue cops for everything and anything and win...thanks to the current system run by rabid feral marxists.

Politicians are like a mixture of lawyer, used car salesman, and televangelist.... Some are more of one than the others, but they all have a knack for lying and honestly are offended when the common man doesn't take their word as gospel.
I feel like a simple idiot sometimes when I just plain won't lie about something. I even mess with people's heads a little bit occasionally by telling them the truth. I don't understand why some folks really don't want to hear an honest answer to whatever question they literally just asked.

A POS for ANY reason is still a POS....Just saying. You seem to have decided to split the hairs in order to somewhat water down the fact that someone is a POS. Are you saying that someone is less than a criminal if they shoot someone in the head compared with someone who shoots someone in the head AND drive their car over the victim afterwards?
If she got that kind of money she should have moved as far away from any gangs as possible, and use that money to buy the best education to help her other son become a decent human being. Instead , she got arrested for buying guns for criminal neighborhood gangs. How many normal, non-thug, gangsta wanna-be, law abiding citizens, are arrested for using their money to buy guns for criminal gangs?

"If she's seriously stupid, how did she manage to sue cops for shooting her fleeing son and win? Its hard to win against cops no matter how smart you are or how egregious the action of cops."
I disagree.....in the current environment one can sue cops for everything and anything and win...thanks to the current system run by rabid feral marxists.
You are correct. She won the ghetto lottery and used it to stay there and actively continue to be ghetto. She had the opportunity of a lifetime. Could have moved far away and started all over for herself and her other son. She chose this and I hope she rots in prison for it.

News flash for all of you…. you do NOT automatically get a public defender. You are means tested (read or listen to the Miranda rights), and you'd be amazed at how low the assets threshold actually is to be denied a public defender.

ESPECIALLY if you fall within a certain gender and racial demographic.

Last Edited:
News flash for all of you…. you do NOT automatically get a public defender. You are means tested (read or listen to the Miranda rights), and you'd be amazed at how low the assets threshold actually is to be denied a public defender.

ESPECIALLY if you fall within a certain gender and racial demographic.
If anyone knows this, it's @Stomper

If anyone knows this, it's @Stomper

Yep…. Ask the motherbubblegummer who's back I broke (some years back) after catching him attempting to break into my house, and the Mult. Co. DA going after ME for menacing, and assault….

Good thing I found a lawyer who took me on as a charity case (for $200) and got the charges dismissed straight out of hand during the first hearing after my arraignment (to which I was denied a public defender).

When I say don't bubblegum with me because I WILL bubblegum you up seven ways from Sunday (one way or another)…. I bubblegumming MEAN it.

:s0108:

This world sickens me.

This "culture" that says it's not just okay, but glorifies, being a criminal needs to be stopped. We have to have the political bubblegums actually protect the innocent and not coddle the rabid animals.

But I don't ever see our country taking the actions it would require.

Last Edited:
She'll be running Valley Correctional in no time....

1634068507384.png

Her fatass will go in one revolving door and out the other.
I doubt it. She sued the cops for millions and won. She'll probably never see a day of freedom the entire rest of her life. I think its more likely that she dies of "suicide" in custody than goes free for even a day.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top