JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
And people wonder why there's problems in areas of major cities. Instead of doing something to help get out of the bad area or helping out someone struggling the choice was made to buy guns for gang members! :s0010::s0010::s0019:
:(
If the story is real rather than a set-up. How safe is it to sue cops in Fresno for several million and win? Maybe if you do that you better get out of town. Did she buy guns for herself and kid or gang members stole them? The only way you could know she bought them "for" gang members is she confessed, but article doesn't say that. "Guns" suggests a whole lot. Suspiciously vague as to numbers and kinds. If real and some serious number of guns were seized by police in take-down of serious gang, why no big photo of guns since cops ended up with guns? Maybe because the "guns" were only two or three ordinary guns, not an impressive display. It could be two or three she bought for herself that kid or others stole. Or maybe she didn't buy any guns at all and her name was forged on paperwork. Would she have passed a back ground check if known to have at least the dead son a gang member and having sued cops? Maybe she was planning to get outta town but hadn't yet. There is suspiciously little real info for a situation in which cops supposedly took down a whole gang. Wish I knew who/what to believe these days.

Thugs gonna thug. Look at the NYC incident where the dad picked up the kid's pistola after the cops put the kid down and started shooting at the cops.

It's a cultural problem. And overall, we in the nation have an increasing culture of violence. Now it is considered acceptable to perpetrate violence against speakers you disagree with or don't like. The govt is willing to use the threat of FBI violence to silence parents in order that the Att General's family can continue to pedal CRT program materials. Something gonna happen soon and I'm expecting Civil War or the Second Coming, or both.

:rolleyes: I suppose she will be able to afford a good lawyer though....
..... but will probably want to get a free one from the State. :s0092:
???
She would have to be seriously stupid to use a public defender when she has money for a real lawyer. If she's seriously stupid, how did she manage to sue cops for shooting her fleeing son and win? Its hard to win against cops no matter how smart you are or how egregious the action of cops.

You seem to have decided mother is a POS, and if she is a POS in some ways she is a POS in all ways. The latter does not follow. Most people who are POS in some ways are not POS in all ways. She may be a POS who is actively supporting this gang. Or maybe she was set up. But even if she is a POS with respect to buying two or more guns that found their way into gang hands, with or without her help (which is all that article claimed once you correct for ambiguity), that doesnt mean she is a POS in all ways. She may or may not kick puppies, steal from passed-out drunks, or use public services for indigents she no longer needs.

If the story is real rather than a set-up. How safe is it to sue cops in Fresno for several million and win? Maybe if you do that you better get out of town. Did she buy guns for herself and kid or gang members stole them? The only way you could know she bought them "for" gang members is she confessed, but article doesn't say that. "Guns" suggests a whole lot. Suspiciously vague as to numbers and kinds. If real and some serious number of guns were seized by police in take-down of serious gang, why no big photo of guns since cops ended up with guns? Maybe because the "guns" were only two or three ordinary guns, not an impressive display. It could be two or three she bought for herself that kid or others stole. Or maybe she didn't buy any guns at all and her name was forged on paperwork. Would she have passed a back ground check if known to have at least the dead son a gang member and having sued cops? Maybe she was planning to get outta town but hadn't yet. There is suspiciously little real info for a situation in which cops supposedly took down a whole gang. Wish I knew who/what to believe these days.
Investigators also discovered that Lopez purchased guns for her 14-year-old son, who then shared or sold the weapons to other members of the gang, District Attorney Lisa Smittcamp said.

She faces 22 felony counts of conspiracy to provide firearms to a minor for the benefit of a street gang, child endangerment and conspiracy to provide a firearm to a gang member.

I think multiple news agencies all saying that she bought them based on the 22 felony charges that she faces is a good chance that she is guilty and I be willing to bet it will come out. However, I still think that there's the slightest possibility that she is innocent. Her still living son is only 14 years old so why did she buy him any guns? Then there's the fact that he admitted that he gave them to the Calwa gang members which would mean that either way she's guilty of buying them directly for the gang members or negligent in securing them.

So I sure hope that you are correct

Last Edited:
My $00.02 is if the goal is to really make a dent in violent crime, you have to go after the bad guys and the way they get guns. Straw purchases being one of the most common. They should lock that lady up for a very long time, and fine her back to the stone age. But, it seems that doesn't happen much anymore. Look at what was once our great city, PDX. Pretty low risk to gang bang and roll drive byes these days. We don't punish criminals, anymore.....not really. Common sense has left the building. Disappointed on every level possible.

Thugs gonna thug. Look at the NYC incident where the dad picked up the kid's pistola after the cops put the kid down and started shooting at the cops.

It's a cultural problem. And overall, we in the nation have an increasing culture of violence. Now it is considered acceptable to perpetrate violence against speakers you disagree with or don't like. The govt is willing to use the threat of FBI violence to silence parents in order that the Att General's family can continue to pedal CRT program materials. Something gonna happen soon and I'm expecting Civil War or the Second Coming, or both.
Word, look at OJ.

???
She would have to be seriously stupid to use a public defender when she has money for a real lawyer. If she's seriously stupid, how did she manage to sue cops for shooting her fleeing son and win? Its hard to win against cops no matter how smart you are or how egregious the action of cops.

You seem to have decided mother is a POS, and if she is a POS in some ways she is a POS in all ways. The latter does not follow. Most people who are POS in some ways are not POS in all ways. She may be a POS who is actively supporting this gang. Or maybe she was set up. But even if she is a POS with respect to buying two or more guns that found their way into gang hands, with or without her help (which is all that article claimed once you correct for ambiguity), that doesnt mean she is a POS in all ways. She may or may not kick puppies, steal from passed-out drunks, or use public services for indigents she no longer needs.
She bad .
I guarantee it. Hardcore gang behavior in California is generations deep. Moms like that actively teach their children how to steal, lie , cut dope, run dope etc.
My family has an old saying about such things.
"If you're gonna be bad, be bad "

The new ebonics version of this sentiment is.
"Ain't no such things as halfway crooks"

It's just how some people live.

She bad .
I guarantee it. Hardcore gang behavior in California is generations deep. Moms like that actively teach their children how to steal, lie , cut dope, run dope etc.
My family has an old saying about such things.
"If you're gonna be bad, be bad "

The new ebonics version of this sentiment is.
"Ain't no such things as halfway crooks"

It's just how some people live.
Like the Italian Mafia, Gabagool!

Google attorney Michael haddad.

He's who won her the money

michael2018-2.jpg

Last Edited:
As much as lawyers suck ballz, they are pretty smart fellers.
It's like any specialized skill, they get to charge a premium. You get what you pay for, do I want a public defender with 30 + case load and a decent understanding of the law, or a full office of clerks working on your briefs and motions. Just think I'm the end days ammo makers will be the new lawyers.

Smart enough to steer our society into electing lawyers to at least half of our Senate and house seats.
Almost like lawyers are running the country.
Politicians are like a mixture of lawyer, used car salesman, and televangelist.... Some are more of one than the others, but they all have a knack for lying and honestly are offended when the common man doesn't take their word as gospel.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top