JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Serious question:

Is this even America anymore? Are just parts of the nation still the U.S.A.? Or is it a fading ideal that some of us are clinging to?

or do we need to give it time

View attachment 411062

The Eagle is shooting $hit with a shotgun w/a drum!

That pic is both hilarious & frakin' awesome at the same time. Thanks for posting it!

I do believe I shall print out some color posters...

Do you think that the CHP has the time and man power to stop a search every car crossing the border into California and if they do guess what the name that everyone has been calling it is true COMMIEFORNIA stop and show your papers please sounds alot like east and west Germany Russian PAPERS PLEASE let's just build a wall around California and let them all go away
They don't need to catch everyone, just make serious charges, fines, penalties and jail against the people that get caught. It would also become a source of revenue for them. US citizens caught in Mexico with just a few rounds of ammo left carelessly lying in there car spend tens of thousands of dollars and face serious jail time. Those techniques are very effective. Old Jerry would go to the mat to enforce any gun law he can get passed.

Last Edited:
^^^exactly^^^^ whag ever happend to Heller?
The SCOTUS upheld rights, so how in hell can Cali side step SCOTUS?
I see Trump issued executive orders demanding Cali to comply or be de funded, and the Cali courts blocked them, how is that even possible? State A.G.s blocking FED rulings? Again, how is this even possable? Time for the Feds to go after these antis in a big way!!!!

Unfortunately, Heller was a double edged sword. It gave the anti's the opportunity to spout off on "common sense controls"...Especially now.... with the absence of St. Scalia the magnificent. SUMMARY OF D.C. V. HELLER

"The Second Amendment right is not absolute and a wide range of gun control laws remain "presumptively lawful," according to the Court. These include laws that (1) prohibit carrying concealed weapons, (2) prohibit gun possession by felons or the mentally retarded, (3) prohibit carrying firearms in sensitive places such as schools and government buildings, (4) impose "conditions and qualifications on the commercial sale of arms," (5) prohibit "dangerous and unusual weapons," and (6) regulate firearm storage to prevent accidents. Justice Scalia wrote the majority opinion. He was joined by Justices Alito, Kennedy, Roberts, and Thomas".

:s0067:It's called self-reliance, and it seems to be in short supply lately. I'm clearly not made of the stuff your grandfather was, but even I managed to move across the country with no home lined up, no job, and a few hundred dollars in my pocket. I had a job in a week, a home in about a month, and a girlfriend in another month. You just make your mind up to do something and do it. There's no trick to it, you just need to be persistent. Or as the last GF called it, "stubborn". :D

I spent 15 years on the road Telephone Contracting, chasing the big money cable splicing jobs. When the jobs were done it was time to move on so a week or two before they ended we (the crew) would go to a bar with a roll of dimes & a Telephony magazine & normally had a "We'll have something by the time you get here" commitment in a few hours.;)

The smart move here would be if you have some money to invest open a ammo store right across the border in OREGON . NEVADA .and ARIZONA LOL
Cept those states like Oregon and Washington have been Californiated by the libtards. In California even the gun owners vote anti gun.

California is the way of the future. I am not making a sarcastic remark, I am making a dire prediction for the US.

Human beings want an easy life. They want someone else to handle all that scary stuff like providing safety, security, housing, education, and material desires. The government, and global companies are looked to for those things.

If the government can't write a law that everyone should get free college, then Google can certainly open a new HQ and rain money from the sky making everything free.

All that free money and feel good vibes bring more people in. Everyone is clamoring to get to easy street, CA. The only choice they want to make is what color their BMW is going to be, or what wine will be paired with the fish... Oh and lets make sure to post it all on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat... #notmypresident #imleftjustlikeyou

The entire system is sick, and they all want it that way. WA will go that way, pulled by the culture developing in King county. The people will become fat and happy off the dollars raked in by the online Wal-Mart. That company will pull in the people killing CA because "OMG it's so cheap here... I love the forests...". They're heading to TX, CO, and anywhere else a "Top 5 best places to live" web article points them to.

It's human nature. Look at just about every other country in the world. Liberty is not valued today. The philosophy that gave birth to the second amendment, and the entire bill of rights, no longer exists in CA, and it won't exist anywhere much longer. It's no wonder Californians let the government eat up their rights, they only care that the next iPhone makes them all millionaires.

It's sad, but this is the trajectory we're on. Another enlightenment and subsequent return to individual liberty, and liberal thinking won't happen in our life time. It will take a serious event to cause a paradigm shift like that. It gets darkest before dawn.

California is the way of the future. I am not making a sarcastic remark, I am making a dire prediction for the US.

Human beings want an easy life. They want someone else to handle all that scary stuff like providing safety, security, housing, education, and material desires. The government, and global companies are looked to for those things.

If the government can't write a law that everyone should get free college, then Google can certainly open a new HQ and rain money from the sky making everything free.

All that free money and feel good vibes bring more people in. Everyone is clamoring to get to easy street, CA. The only choice they want to make is what color their BMW is going to be, or what wine will be paired with the fish... Oh and lets make sure to post it all on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat... #notmypresident #imleftjustlikeyou

The entire system is sick, and they all want it that way. WA will go that way, pulled by the culture developing in King county. The people will become fat and happy off the dollars raked in by the online Wal-Mart. That company will pull in the people killing CA because "OMG it's so cheap here... I love the forests...". They're heading to TX, CO, and anywhere else a "Top 5 best places to live" web article points them to.

It's human nature. Look at just about every other country in the world. Liberty is not valued today. The philosophy that gave birth to the second amendment, and the entire bill of rights, no longer exists in CA, and it won't exist anywhere much longer. It's no wonder Californians let the government eat up their rights, they only care that the next iPhone makes them all millionaires.

It's sad, but this is the trajectory we're on. Another enlightenment and subsequent return to individual liberty, and liberal thinking won't happen in our life time. It will take a serious event to cause a paradigm shift like that. It gets darkest before dawn.
As an unfortunate CA resident, gun owner, and conservative, I can tell you many Californians are EXACTLY as described here- they want an easy life, and will take whatever freebies or shortcuts they can to get ahead. They DO NOT give a $h!t who they screw over to get what they want, what matters is they get it. They use contractors who employ illegal immigrants, as long as the price is right, they let them vote in elections, and are happy to pay more taxes to give "the dreamers" more free stuff. They also vote with every piece of anti-gun legislation, as if it will actually protect them from crime and violence- interestingly enough, most crime and violence committed in LA is done by criminal illegals and cartel hitmen here in CA.They are happy to turn a blind eye to all of this, as long as life is good, they can eat, drink and be merry.

Well, not all Californians are like this- a third of us are patriotic Americans, we work, pay our taxes, DO NOT support our state governments' policies on illegals, and embrace our 2nd amendment rights. We know if we give up our weapons, "the wolves" will take over CA-even law enforcement cannot stop this and we all know it. But unfortunately we cannot take back the state politically- the democrats and liberals won't let it go. Every year Sacramento tightens the noose with ever more restrictive anti-gun laws too- they have also been sending DOJ SWAT teams to raid gun owners and seize their weapons. I agree California is lost- I'm planning to move as well. It's sad- this was a great state to live in, but in the last 25 years I've seen it go from red to blue. It's time to leave.

Geno

The biggest tool we have to protect us from that is the Senate. It gives small more rural states (like Idaho) power to punch above our weight class. We need better representation there in many cases but that is the vehicle to prevent urban areas to overrun the balance of the country. The next tool we have is the electoral college. Without it we would have interns and maids being harassed (raped) in the White House right now. Look at the election map, Hillary controlled the thin crust of coastal America but the vast centerland was firmly in the Trump camp. If (when) the liberal supremes begin to die off or retire we will be able to extend the Trump message far beyond his years in power. We may be looking at the first year of a 16 year conservative leaning dynasty. Pence is a very palatable young leader that will make a natural follow on to the trying time we are living in now. What we are witnessing is like watching a huge ship turn. It takes time, there will be lots of people upset and struggling to stop the change. Trump is bombastic, in your face Andrew Jackson type leader that we need right now to make the nessisary changes insuring the continued survival of the US as we know it. The time to be polite and respectful of the fringe is over.

The biggest tool we have to protect us from that is the Senate. It gives small more rural states (like Idaho) power to punch above our weight class. We need better representation there in many cases but that is the vehicle to prevent urban areas to overrun the balance of the country. The next tool we have is the electoral college. Without it we would have interns and maids being harassed (raped) in the White House right now. Look at the election map, Hillary controlled the thin crust of coastal America but the vast centerland was firmly in the Trump camp. If (when) the liberal supremes begin to die off or retire we will be able to extend the Trump message far beyond his years in power. We may be looking at the first year of a 16 year conservative leaning dynasty. Pence is a very palatable young leader that will make a natural follow on to the trying time we are living in now. What we are witnessing is like watching a huge ship turn. It takes time, there will be lots of people upset and struggling to stop the change. Trump is bombastic, in your face Andrew Jackson type leader that we need right now to make the nessisary changes insuring the continued survival of the US as we know it. The time to be polite and respectful of the fringe is over.

I agree. But what do you mean by that last part?

I agree. But what do you mean by that last part?
Our politeness has allowed the fringe way too much influence in our society. The idea that we can't rightfully judge right and wrong and call it out in un ambiguous terms has allowed tremendous damage to be done to our core society. People need to be delt with similar to how we would one of our own kids, we call them out when they are wrong, explain why and enforce the rules.

Ok just watched Stuart Varney on his business report and he said because of high taxes Californians were flooding out of California. Seems most are moving to Vegas but a huge number are moving to the NW. It seems that a 13.4 % state tax on all earned money over $40,000 is the new motivator. Hopefully the new comers will leave their voted for gun regulations behind but it hasnt' played that way in the last 65 years I have lived here.

Good luck folks.o_O

Ok just watched Stuart Varney on his business report and he said because of high taxes Californians were flooding out of California. Seems most are moving to Vegas but a huge number are moving to the NW. It seems that a 13.4 % state tax on all earned money over $40,000 is the new motivator. Hopefully the new comers will leave their voted for gun regulations behind but it hasn' played that way in the last 65 years I have lived here.

Good luck folks.o_O
It isn't only the tax, Trump put another nail in there coffin with the new tax bill eliminating the deductibility of state taxes on federal income tax........I love it.

It isn't only the tax, Trump put another nail in there coffin with the new tax bill eliminating the deductibility of state taxes on federal income tax........I love it.

What it will do to the NW is drive the cost of living up and raise our taxes plus add rules and regulations just like Californians voted in. Folks might want to prepare for this flood because it' going to cost us all a lot in my opinion. Cost of rent and housing along with new scoop taxes will really hurt since the state is so anti jobs.

What it will do to the NW is drive the cost of living up and raise our taxes plus add rules and regulations just like Californians voted in. Folks might want to prepare for this flood because it' going to cost us all a lot in my opinion. Cost of rent and housing along with new scoop taxes will really hurt since the state is so anti jobs.
Washington and Oregon deserve to reap what they have sown. I have no sympathy for them. They both remitted control of there once great states to the alt-left a long time ago. All that is happening is the chickens are coming home to roost. We in Idaho are facing a similar choice in our upcoming Governor race. The city dwelling property developing Tommy Alquist against the 4 generation rancher Brad Little. We have enjoyed balanced budgets and no debt here in the state for a long time but a city developer type will end that. We loose by many small cuts, it is more effective than one huge change (like an admitted Communist candidate) so it is nessisary to fight every time confronted by the opposition.

Last Edited:
Sometimes we forget how bad things are RIGHT NOW! We travel from SW OR USA through NW Kommiefornika, (CA) to get to friends and destinations in SW OR USA. It is like traveling through a foreign country.

The only other road going to where we want to go that does not go through NW Kommiefornika requires a huge long detour. About 3 hours worth because we stop a lot along the Oregon Pacific Coast. Beautiful.

The Bug Out Bags that reside inside the Suzuki Suicide have been "Kommiefornika Sanitized". Everything that is perfectly legal to own here in Oregon USA but is very non legal down in Kommiefornika has been removed.

Flying from Medford OR USA to the Central Valley In Kommiefornika is near impossible. Flying restrictions. Once when I had to go fast down there I ... just as an after thought upended my old carry on overnight pack.

Wanted to be sure it was empty. Out fell a M1 Carbine 30 rd mag with about 5 rounds still inside the thing. PLUS a couple of +P+ 9mm carry rounds. Oh Shiet! Had I not upended and checked that pack ... Oh boy!

TSA. Nazi Cops. I would still have been in jail trying to make bail. My failed feeble point here is that we forget time to time how bad things already are. We live only about 15 miles, (kinda) from the Kommiefornika border.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews