JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Oregon legislature is drooling. Prozanski and Burdick are probably conspiring already. I'm sure that their fake outrage is reaching critical mass. I'm always amazed though how Oregon has somehow remained fairly strong in 2A despite being sandwiched by WA and CA. Don't take your eye off the Oregon Leftists.

Kaulifornia needs a good fumigating....:eek:
About time for the Fed DOJ and SCOUS to get off of their asses and enforce Constitutional Law.:mad:
Forget about all of this, Made Up Liberal..Feel Good Crap!:confused:
I think Sessions has been given enough time to get his act together.:(
He should do his job, or get out of the way.:mad:
We've heard enough excuses about, "Procedural Delays". :rolleyes:

Curious what the ammo BGC would cost.

Would make a simple box or 2 of Ammo both cost & time prohibitive.

Also, in that article: misdemeanor charges for transporting ammunition across state lines (if someone just drives to a neighboring state). ???WTF is that??? Since when can a state make laws regulating interstate commerce???

Yet if you're a ten time felon and kill someone with a stolen by you handgun they'll not press charges and let you go.
Yesterday I saw a CA public defender blaming that there are way too many guns in the US as a diversionary tactic when he was questioned about this verdict.
edit to add, the gun was a state worker's duty weapon stolen out of his vehicle..

Last Edited:
Just for the fun of it I logged onto calguns yesterday thinking gun & ammo laws would be part of the discussions and was surprised to see how much it dominated. Seems like no matter what the discussion was the 'law' about it was mentioned.

Ah yes , a background check for the purpose of buying ammo...'cause we know just how well a BGC on firearms has kept us safe over the years...:eek::rolleyes:

I too wonder just how this will drive the price of ammo up...
Drop in a store , see a box of .22LR ammo for $10.00 and pay a $10.00 or more fee for a BGC...Or the stores will raise the price of ammo to cover the expensive of a BGC...
I also wonder if a BGC will be needed on reloading gear in the future...

Seems to me someone stands to make money on this deal ... at the expense of law abiding gun owners...
Andy

Just for the fun of it I logged onto calguns yesterday thinking gun & ammo laws would be part of the discussions and was surprised to see how much it dominated. Seems like no matter what the discussion was the 'law' about it was mentioned.
I just checked it out a bit too. Didn't need to log in.
I gather that reloading components will not be affected in the near future but will venture that that will cease shortly.
I kept looking at usernames expecting to see "BarneyFifeX10!" but no joy. that'd a been pretty sweet, lol.
poor bastids

Is it the frog that doesn't realize it's being boiled alive? I get it. Californians are made to believe they have more important things to do than worry about 2A rights.

Entertainment, fitness (even the fatties), cars and money occupy 98% of their attention. What could go wrong that the government can't fix? It's just what they believe. The state is broke but you'd never know it.

Last Edited:
Is it the frog that doesn't realize it's being boiled alive? I get it. Californians are made to believe they have more important things to do than worry about 2A rights.

Entertainment, fitness (even the fatties), cars and money occupy 98% of their attention. What could go wrong that the government can't fix? It's just what they believe. The state is broke but you'd never know.
They can't even carry guns so it's all moot.

Looks like the population down there is rolling over and accepting it.

All the hoopla, memes, and chatter about there being "too many gun owners in America"; for an enemy to conquer us...horse pucky!

Seems as though a super-majority in the legislature is all it takes.

It's coming here; will we in Oregon pool our money (get behind) and take them to court,
or roll over again?

:oops:

Crazy. Doesn't Illinois do something like this for ammo? I mean all the gun control/ammo control measures are obviously working so well in Chicago, so it would make sense California would follow suit.

Illinois uses a FOID card. Firearm Owner ID. I dont think the is an ammo BGC but you do have to show the card for over the counter. That was how my bro in law explained it anyway.

Imna set up an ammo booth right outside the border and when someone tries to purchase I'll pull the football away and tell them they are crazy Californians.

f1e00b15197ad4000d39eec727c4842e.jpg

Quite frankly I was confused over most of what I read - but then not living in CA I don't keep up with it but with everything I saw, gun rosters, new ammo laws etc. I highly doubt ANYONE can keep up with it all.

About time for the Fed DOJ and SCOUS to get off of their asses and enforce Constitutional Law.:mad:

States can make whatever laws they want. Nothing will happen until someone takes it all the way to SCOTUS. What if they refuse to hear it?

Curious what the ammo BGC would cost.

Since when can a state make laws regulating interstate commerce???

See the above. Also, imagine a sitiation where the law says BCGs are to cost $50 or even $25... and guess where the money goes... to the state!!! Oh yeah.

Entertainment, fitness (even the fatties), cars and money occupy 98% of their attention.

This ^^^^ :D:D

I've lived in Commiefornia and have relatives there, oh and one very high maintenance ex-girlfriend that lives in Huntington Beach close to South Coast Plaza and makes regular trips to Rodeo Drive for bling and to the Hollywood studios to see Ellen Degener etc. And you hit the nail on the head perfectly. I roll eyes soooooo many times in conversations with my brothers. One bro lives in a "beachin" house with a pool and drives an Escalade SUV, and the other lives in a 4000sq ft home in Pismo Beach and drives a BMW and wife drives a Volvo. I live in a manufactured home and drive a diesel 1T dually. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Seattle has already got a 5 cents a round tax on Ammo. It's doing just what they wanted it to do. It's chasing the Gun Dealer right out of town.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews