JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ummmm, isn't it the fed district courts that keep blocking him???
All these laws being held up by lower courts have to get appealed to the Supreme Court. That is where the rubber meets the road. (They just allowed enforcement of his immigration ban) . It takes interested effected parties with enough money to peruse it. That is where the money (from people like us) needs to go. That is where the NRA gets most of its influence and is most effective.

Last Edited:
California is just too far gone. It is sad that a state with so much natural beauty in parts is governed, evidently, by people who are certifiable. And lest we forget, the "progressives" want the rest of the union look just like the Golden State.

Two Points Of View ... Past Experiences ... Subjective ... Possibly Biased ...

We boogied out of Kommiefornika, (CA) way back in the fall of 1987. It was difficult to do so. Everything had to come together. Money. Job. Future. Friends. Family. We did it anyway. Probably the best thing we ever have done. Relocating out of State is tough.

Not everybody can do what we did. Probably only a small percentage of the total population. Those living and choosing to stay in Kommiefornika are doing so PROBABLY because they have no choice in the matter. Sad but true. When will they leave? Dunno.

Perhaps never. They have no ability to do so. Locked into a job. Family. Community. Church sometimes. It all adds up. But ... they have a big choice to make. Do what we did years ago, OR just stay where they are and slowly boiling up like that big frog in the pot.

Respectfully.

Last Edited:
Two Points Of View ... Past Experiences ... Subjective ... Possibly Biased ...

We boogied out of Kommiefornika, (CA) way back in the fall of 1987. It was difficult to do so. Everything had to come together. Money. Job. Future. Friends. Family. We did it anyway. Probably the best thing we ever have done. Relocating out of State is tough.

Not everybody can do what we did. Probably only a small percentage of the total population. Those living and choosing to stay in Kommiefornika are doing so PROBABLY because they have no choice in the matter. Sad but true. When will they leave? Dunno.

Perhaps never. They have no ability to do so. Locked into a job. Family. Community. Church sometimes. It all adds up. But ... they have a big choice to make. Do what we did years ago, OR just stay where they are and slowly boil up like that big frog in the pot.

Respectfully.
How are people today any more locked into an area than someone like my Great Grandfather that came from Norway in the 1880's not even speaking the language, without the instant communication and information we enjoy today. I don't buy your argument at all. Big decisions are difficult but easier today than any time in human history. My earliest immigrant realitives came in the early 1600's........now, that was tough.......people that choose to stay are weak sheeple that deserve the indenturement they have volunteered for. It is easy to stand around, wring your hands and complain. Much tougher to do something about your situation but it has always been nessisary for humans to improve there lives.

Last Edited:
^^^exactly^^^^ whag ever happend to Heller?
The SCOTUS upheld rights, so how in hell can Cali side step SCOTUS?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
That's how & lots of it!!!

I see Trump issued executive orders demanding Cali to comply or be de funded, and the Cali courts blocked them, how is that even possible? State A.G.s blocking FED rulings? Again, how is this even possable? Time for the Feds to go after these antis in a big way!!!!

How are people today any more locked into an area than someone like my Great Grandfather that came from Norway not even speaking the language, without the instant communication and information we enjoy today. I don't buy your argument at all. Big decisions are difficult but easier today than any time in human history. My earliest immigrant relatives came in the early 1600's........now, that was tough.......people that choose to stay are weak sheeple that deserve the indenturement they have volunteered for. It is easy to stand around, wring your hands and complain. Much tougher to do something about your situation but it has always been necessary for humans to improve there lives.

Hustle or be slaves....I get it..... California residents brought this upon themselves and seem not to care.....very sad.....I hate to write off another state but I think this one is lost :(

CA Residences Moving Out Of CA ... Difficulty ...

They, (CA) certainly brought it along collectively but it is unlikely some brought it along individually. Like us way back in 1987? The powers that be in Central Kommiefornika did not like me building precision AR15 rifles in my own Condo. I mean I owned the dump.

The cheapo two bedroom condominium had a bunch of individual arse-hole home owners association members who did not like that. Plus the Police Chief. Plus the Sheriff. Plus the County District Attorney. Plus the State Attorney General. I was breaking no laws.

But ... to get that necessary home business license they placed all sorts of non legal road blocks in my path. Stupid non logical road blocks. Like an armored alarmed safe room for my business. Special "arsenal/larmory licenses", whatever that means.

Special insurances. A big big bond. You name it, they placed the road block in front of me. Even the rifle range received nasty visits. I had enough of it in the summer of 1987. We planned. We saved. We moved from central CA to SW OR USA in the fall.

Best decision I ever made. But ... what we or I did then is not as easy it would appear. We slept in the rear of the Penski rental truck for two nights. No place to move into. The rental agency rented the planed place from underneath us. A long bad story.

But here we are. The precision AR15 business is long gone. But we kinda did settle down to stay. I used my CA RN license with good effect. Some world travel. Great bucks. But ... another story. Those in CA need to read this. Yes, you really do.

You really need to consider moving out of CA NOW! You may be running out of time. Where to? Dunno that. OR was on our short list. NE TX now may be looking better. That plus MT and ID if you can stand the winters. Think it through. It worked for us.

Last Edited:
CA Residences Moving Out Of CA ... Difficulty ...

They, (CA) certainly brought it along collectively but it is unlikely some brought it along individually. Like us way back in 1987? The powers that be in Central Kommiefornika did not like me building precision AR15 rifles in my own Condo. I mean I owned the dump.

The cheapo two bedroom condominium had a bunch of individual arse-hole home owners association members who did not like that. Plus the Police Chief. Plus the Sheriff. Plus the County District Attorney. Plus the State Attorney General. I was breaking no laws.

But ... to get that necessary home business license they placed all sorts of non legal road blocks in my path. Stupid non logical road blocks. Like an armored alarmed safe room for my business. Special "arsenal/larmory licenses", whatever that means.

Special insurances. A big big bond. You name it, they placed the road block in front of me. Even the rifle range received nasty visits. I had enough of it in the summer of 1987. We planed. We saved. We moved from central CA to SW OR USA in the fall.

Best decision I ever made. But ... what we or I did then is not as easy it would appear. We slept in the rear of the Penski rental truck for two nights. No place to move into. The rental agency rented the planed place from underneath us. A long bad story.

But here we are. The precision AR15 business is long gone. But we kinda did settle down to stay. I used my CA RN license with good effect. Some world travel. Great bucks. But ... another story. Those in CA need to read this. Yes, you really do.

You really need to consider moving out of CA NOW! You may be running out of time. Where to? Dunno that. OR was on our short list. NE TX now may be looking better. That plus MT and ID if you can stand the winters. Think it through. It worked for us.
You would be welcome here in Idaho.........our winters are the same as yours. Let me know if you need a hand.

I have ties in MT as well....Winters and clouds may be long but I know a few gun ranges that will make a cold heart heart warm quickly.....I came from the south-east and I wasn't even moving away from restrictive "progressive" state/govt over-reach....Willing to always lend a hand

How are people today any more locked into an area than someone like my Great Grandfather that came from Norway not even speaking the language, without the instant communication and information we enjoy today. I don't buy your argument at all. Big decisions are difficult but easier today than any time in human history. My earliest immigrant realitives came in the early 1600's........now, that was tough.......people that choose to stay are weak sheeple that deserve the indenturement they have volunteered for. It is easy to stand around, wring your hands and complain. Much tougher to do something about your situation but it has always been nessisary for humans to improve there lives.
:s0067:It's called self-reliance, and it seems to be in short supply lately. I'm clearly not made of the stuff your grandfather was, but even I managed to move across the country with no home lined up, no job, and a few hundred dollars in my pocket. I had a job in a week, a home in about a month, and a girlfriend in another month. You just make your mind up to do something and do it. There's no trick to it, you just need to be persistent. Or as the last GF called it, "stubborn". :D

I think that everyone in these draconian leftist liberal utopia states should just start wearing and empty OWB holster. If you really want to poke them in the eye, wear an empty shoulder holster. Wear them everywhere that guns aren't allowed. It's just an empty holster. Jam your cell phone in it and tell them FU if they look at you funny.

The smart move here would be if you have some money to invest open a ammo store right across the border in OREGON . NEVADA .and ARIZONA LOL

The smart move here would be if you have some money to invest open a ammo store right across the border in OREGON . NEVADA .and ARIZONA LOL
And gun storage......you could gross 20.00 per square foot every month. Desert property is cheep, hire some retired operator to live on site for free, maby built a decent range where the renters could shoot while visiting there pets.........10,000 sq feet=200,000 a month. Add a gun and ammo store, maby rent a few machine guns. Sounds like retirement money.

And just for the hell of it I would call my new ammo store in those States on the border CALIFORNIA AMMO HEHEHE HEHEHE LOL
The fly in that ointment is the law makes it illegal to transport ammo into California. The CHP would set up a surveillance camera, write down licence numbers and stop every one.......like they used to with rural bars. I used to stay in a wonderful 20's luxury hotel in Mexicali (California) while doing busisness across the boarder in Mexico. It was built for people that wanted to drink during prohibition, people would cross the boarder to party and back to the security of the US to stay. Humans never change........just have a different set of toys.

The fly in that ointment is the law makes it illegal to transport ammo into California. The CHP would set up a surveillance camera, write down licence numbers and stop every one.......like they used to with rural bars. I used to stay in a wonderful 20's luxury hotel in Mexicali (California) while doing busisness across the boarder in Mexico. It was built for people that wanted to drink during prohibition, people would cross the boarder to party and back to the security of the US to stay. Humans never change........just have a different set of toys.
Do you think that the CHP has the time and man power to stop a search every car crossing the border into California and if they do guess what the name that everyone has been calling it is true COMMIEFORNIA stop and show your papers please sounds alot like east and west Germany Russian PAPERS PLEASE let's just build a wall around California and let them all go away

Serious question:

Is this even America anymore? Are just parts of the nation still the U.S.A.? Or is it a fading ideal that some of us are clinging to?

or do we need to give it time

Ck4ln0GXAAApwrD.jpg

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class