JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just about like everything else the government tried to squeeze out of existence, it does nothing other than build a lucrative black market.

Wait till the DEA makes nicotine a controlled substance. People be meeting at the dumpster in the alley downtown to score a bag of tobacco. Even with ciggies being available at just about every stop-and-rob, they still bust tractor trailer loads full of un-taxed products.

gun-control1.jpg

Our Constitution:
As I've said for over 20 years; Nibble, nibble, nibble, Only not many laughing now.
Not hearing the phrase Conspiracy theory much any more either with a lot of people swallowing hard over their decades of complacency..
Same trail eroding fast in Oregon and Washington. Nibble nibble, nibble.
Everybody still loving higher ground and compromise?

Oregon legislature is drooling. Prozanski and Burdick are probably conspiring already. I'm sure that their fake outrage is reaching critical mass. I'm always amazed though how Oregon has somehow remained fairly strong in 2A despite being sandwiched by WA and CA. Don't take your eye off the Oregon Leftists.

Excellent post.

I saw this re: California yesterday and my immediate concern is they will try and copy that here.

Excellent post.

I saw this re: California yesterday and my immediate concern is they will try and copy that here.

Oh they will.

They're likely just waiting on how polling #'s do after the new year down there to see if there are any ramifications to doing so.

I'm kinda surprised something like this wasn't pushed thru as an "emergency measure" here allready though. Would give Kate national headlines. Maybe it's too early for 2020, and that they have no idea who will be most likely to get the dem nomination. So she might wait a bit to get some free publicity...

Massachusetts lost the rite to purchase AR style rifles nearly overnight, what last April or so?

Massachusetts lost the rite to purchase AR style rifles nearly overnight, what last April or so?
Heck, more than one of the Firearms Manufactured in Massachusetts isn't legal to sell in that State. The State still gets the Tax Dollars from the manufacturer so the State is happy and believes it's done the right thing.

Watch out OryGunyons! Bloody Kate WILL trample gun rights very soon! Expect to see several emergency actions possavly all rolled into one act, all it will take is a shooting! An AR will be found with scary stuff and a 30 round clip full of evil greentip cop killas and BAM!!!! Ban Hammer, thanks to Kate and the State po-po! Time to ramp up what ever plans y'all might be planning, come Jan1st, expect to see it start! Watch Bloomingturd, when the coins start plinking Kate' coffers, ya know it' on!:mad::mad::mad:

Funny (well let's not call it funny) thing to me is the Supreme Court decided that law enforcement has a right to break the law while enforcing the law, which to me means goodbye Bill of Rights, but nobody seems to mind that at all:eek::eek:

^^^exactly^^^^ whag ever happend to Heller?
The SCOTUS upheld rights, so how in hell can Cali side step SCOTUS?
I see Trump issued executive orders demanding Cali to comply or be de funded, and the Cali courts blocked them, how is that even possible? State A.G.s blocking FED rulings? Again, how is this even possable? Time for the Feds to go after these antis in a big way!!!!

Oregon legislature is drooling. Prozanski and Burdick are probably conspiring already. I'm sure that their fake outrage is reaching critical mass. I'm always amazed though how Oregon has somehow remained fairly strong in 2A despite being sandwiched by WA and CA. Don't take your eye off the Oregon Leftists.

Funny I was thinking the same thing about WA, despite being sandwiched between OR, and north OR.;)

I see Trump issued executive orders demanding Cali to comply or be de funded, and the Cali courts blocked them, how is that even possible? State A.G.s blocking FED rulings? Again, how is this even possable? Time for the Feds to go after these antis in a big way!!!!

Ummmm, isn't it the fed district courts that keep blocking him???

Seattle has already got a 5 cents a round tax on Ammo. It's doing just what they wanted it to do. It's chasing the Gun Dealer right out of town.
Really? That doubles the price of the most affordable .22LR I have on the shelf. It is starting to make sense now that I am seeing more and more washington customers even 30 minutes west of downtown Portland.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top