JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The sub-machinegun above the STEN looks like one of the Czech model 23 / 25 series , a post war gun if it matters ...
Andy
closely related to the UZI
there is a YouTube of teen ager in TN(?) with a metal detector searching a stream, he pulled up a PU load of rebuilt and partially complete M-23's, Stens, and the like. They'd been in the water for years and were quite corroded.

Richard Cummingham ? ?...really?
Wasn't he that goody-goody kid from Happy Days?

Probably holding them for that toughguy, hoodlum Arthur Fonzarelli..:p
Don't underestimate Richie - he killed that bartender.

maxresdefault.jpg

Interesting, my guess is the bullet would feed better into the chamber if its slightly tilted up. Maybe has something to do with the [limited] manufacturing methods of the time....

Interesting, my guess is the bullet would feed better into the chamber if its slightly tilted up. Maybe has something to do with the [limited] manufacturing methods of the time....
I think the whole idea of stamped/tube SMGs is the cheap or limited mfg methods required for mass production. That's part of what makes them cool. That's also why there are many home made illegal SMGs out there.

I shot the model 25 in 7.62x25 while on "Peacekeeping" duties in Bosnia. The SMG was picked up in a collection point by one of our road blocks , the original owner never reclaimed it , I guess he lost his ticket , LOL
Anyway from what I remember it shot pretty good out to 50 yards or so and was easy control in full auto.
Andy

When I saw this article a few days ago I was sorta' wishing I'd have met him b/c we could have traded pieces of paper for some of his items.

If the prosecutors want to be real cruel they'll just steal his stash & leave him on the streets. At least he had a few possessions that were worth some money.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top